PREFERENCE HOUR 10(9) PREFS

"Something he loves about you"

Liam:He always loves how you question yourself some stuff and you would still answer them instead of letting him help you.Knowing everthing all the time and talking to yourself was cute for him.

Harry:You would always wear loose clothes while cooking he found it very sexy and he would always like to watch you cook.Cheeky boy.

Louis:You love showing him how much you love him,when he would do something nice or affective to you you would give him a kiss.He would laways fins something cute to do for you,for the simple but affective reward.

Niall:Eventhough you weren't irish you would try your best to know EVERYTHING of his home.You had a thing for green and clovers as well,which he loved.You would always wear something green,It made you relax knowing that a part of him was alaways with you.

Zayn:He loves it when you give live qoutes.It made you look soo smart plus wearing sometimes his glasses as well.It made you look like a sexy teacher which he enjoyed.

"What you do on free days?"

Louis:On free days he really likes to spend it with you and just you.A mountain of movies and snakc would lay on the living room floor waiting for you.You would make forts out od pillows and blanckets and just sit there for 24 hours straight.Every second for him was preciouss.

Liam:He would always make that day romantic.Dinner,a walk in the park or just simply spending your time under the stars talking about future,which you would be always in his and him in yours.It was just lovely.

Harry:He loves doind little things with you,for people are meanningless but for you worths more then they would ever know.One day you went with him to get a matching tattoo on your ribcages,to simbolise your love for eachother.It was the best day of your lifes.

Zayn:He may be a bad boy in peoples eyes,but he actually is very gentle with you.In free time you would take lovely baths together just being with one another.You would just talk about everything and anything.

Niall:Your special snowflake.Since Niall loved food,you would go and buy the most akward ones and try them.Mostly it was just horrible but your faces were priceless.Every photo of the two of you doing this was just so full of life and you could see the love flowing over you.

"How you cuddle"

Harry:In the spoon way.You would be the small one and he would be the big one.He would hug you from behind and rest his hands on your stomach.It was a lovely way to spend your movie marathons.

Niall:He would laways tangle his legs with yours and try his best to hug you as close as possible.With tons of blanckets and pillows covering you,so when the boys would visit you it would take them a while to find you two.

Louis:He is a fun guy,but when you were sad he would cuddle with you.You would stay on the bad curled into a ball and he would cover you.He would hug you and say nice things to you that eventually would make you smile.

Zayn:Hewasn't much of a cuddler,but at night you would always and up next to eachother.He would sleep on his back with your head on his chest and his hand around your waist.

Liam:He was a very gentle person and he would never do anything to youthat youwouldn't like,so when it came to cuddling he would ask you.You would always lay on the sofa him under your hugging as much a possible with a big blanket covering both of you.