You are the 6th member of 1D

PS:juST SO YOU KNOW THIS IS JUST A PREFERENCE,I FOUND IT ON THE INTERNET AND SOME IDEAS CAME.THE BAND IS AWESOME THE WAY IT IS AND I LOVE THEM ALL^.^

Liam:The manager thought that maybe bringing someone new in the band would be better,but a new didn't seem as a good ideea so he brought a girl.You were that girl.A new nice voice between other incredible ones.

            Today you were metting them and you were nervous,not because this was your new job but your crush was there.How were you supposed to concentrate?

             You got dressed in a pair of blue high waited shorts a nice crop top with a mustache on it a pink beanie(like Harry has) and a buttoned sweater.You grabbed your studded short black boots,your brown bag and ran out.

           When you got to the studio Paul took you first in the studio and to show you arund.The manager and the boys were in his office,they were talking about you.

        "Boys you know we wanted a new face in this band for a new start right?

         They just nodded.

         "Well,instead of a new boy for you we bought a nice young girl!"the manager said exccited.

           They were inshock they just could not believe it that easy.

        "So boys shell be here in a couple of minutes she is now with Paul her name is  Y/N Y/F/N.I hope you will get on well.

          Liam's POV

     I didn't know what to say.A girl in our band?It sounded different.Me and the boys wanted to meet her just when me and Louis were talking about her she came in.Her styles was soo simple and her beauty just..out of breath.

       Back to your POV

     I made my way inside and 6 pairs of eyes were looking at me.The boys greeted me and they gave me hugs.They were really nice,but they weren't allowed to know that I'm a fan.

     I saw Liam staring at me he gave me a longer hug and a kiss on the cheeck(i know one on the lips would be better,you cheecky people).

       Niall:Well,you knew for the past 3 months you needed to go to One Direction's studio to do a new song and see if they like you.You were nervous.KNwoing Niall was there it just made you feel more nervous.

          As you dragged yourself oout of bed,you went inthe bathroom and took a long refereshing shower singins Summer Love.That was the song you were going to sing today.

       You dried your hair and straghtened it a little.You went to get your outfit.It was a pair of leggings(a designe of black gery and white on them,like the one for the christmas theme),You got your FREE HUGS shirt which was on blue colour,You grabbed a nice purple hoddie and a pair of white sneakers(like Niall has) got and OBEY beanie.You took your bag and went to your car.

           When you got there.Paul was waiting for you as he promised.You went out of the car an he greeted you.He leaded you to the studio room where 5 nice boys were waiting for you.

         You met them,hugged them and all that;).

         Once you went inside.The story changed.YOur nervs kidded in and your hands were trembeling.You were soo afraid you just wanted to run out of there as soon as possible.