The first kiss

The First Kiss

Louis: 'I had a lot of fun tonight,' You admit before opening the door to your house. He stood only two inches away from you but his scent was overwhelming in the most perfect way. 'Yeah? We should do this again then' He says looking directly in your eyes. 'Yeah' you say with the remaining breath you have left. You're about to turn around when he grabs your shoulder and pulls you back, spinning you so both yours and his lips collide with one another. 'Goodnight,' is the last thing he says to you before leaving.

Niall: How did you get so lucky? That was something you ask yourself everyday. As you go to close the door of your house a foot stops it from moving. He pushes the door back open and takes a step forward and crashes his lips into yours. It throws you off but you're definitely not complaining. As you pull away he gives you his signature smile before shutting the door without another word. Starstruck and completely head over heals for this boy you lean against the wall with the biggest smile on your face trying to catch your breath.

Harry: Blah, blah, blah. That seemed to be the only thing coming out of your mouth. You were talking extremely fast, ranting about everything that bothered you about today. He sat in the driver seat glancing over at you every now and then admiring how cute you looked when you got worked up. At the next red light he leaned over, interrupting your complaints and kissed you. He pulled away and continued to drive with a smirk while you sat red-faced and silent.

Liam: Was there something wrong with you? You had thought your date with Liam went perfect. You were shocked, disappointed and pretty hurt when he left you without a final kiss at the end of the night. At the sound of your phone ringing you rolled you eyes at his name. 'Hello?' You whisper making sure no one can hear you 'You forgot something. Come to the front door' He says back. You get up off your bed and stroll to the front door, taking your time so he has to wait longer. You open the door and a two hand wrap around your face, pulling you in so he could kiss you. 'You forgot this,' And with that he gave you your first kiss.

Zayn: You couldn't stop crying. You had the worst possible day ever. Anything that could go wrong, went wrong. Zayn was trying to calm you down but nothing seemed to be working. You were just so frustrated! "Hey, hey I realize you're upset and I'm really trying but I need you to work with me" He says. You sniffle as you nod your head, trying to compose yourself. "I need you to be very, very still. Don't move a muscle," Zayn says quietly as he inches close to your face. Your breathing starts to get heavy but you don't move. He presses his lips gently to yours, you close your eyes and kiss him back with everything you have, hopefully showing him how much he means to you.