He Catches You Dancing To A Dirty Song ;)

(tumblr)

He Catches You Dancing To A Dirty Song

Liam: Drake- Practice 

“Girl you look good, won’t you back that ass up,

you a fine muhfucka won’t you back that ass up,

call me big daddy won’t you back  that ass up.”

You thought you were alone in the house so you decided to listen to some music while you cleaned up, When Practice came on, you instantly turned the music up louder and started swaying your hips seductively, minutes later you heard the music cut off causing you to instantly turn around to see Liam. He smirked at you and leaned against the door frame “This is what you do when I’m not home?” He smiled. “Shut up,” You blush “I love that song.” He walked towards you, biting his lip, he took your hand instantly and pulled you up the steps “Where are we going?” You giggled. “How about you do that dance for me again, yeah?” He winked at you.

Louis: Nicki Minaj- High School

“I call him daddy like daughters, he like it when I be drunk,

but I like it when he be sober. Thats top of the toppa,

I never fuck with beginners, I let him play with my p****

and lick it off with his fingers, i’m in the zone.”

It was your birthday party and you decided to throw it at Funky Buddha, You were clearly dancing with your friends to High School, playfully dancing on each other when you accidentally bumped into someone “Oh my God! I’m so sorry!” You called to the guy, noticing his eyes before anything, he smiled at you sweetly, “It’s fine, I was actually admiring your uh… amazing dance moves,” He laughed. “I’m Louis by the way.” He extended is hand. “I’m Y/N.” You blushed. “Wanna dance?” You offer, trying to play it cool. “If you dance like that with me? Sure.” He smirked and took your hand.

Harry: Rihanna- Cockiness (I love it)

“Suck my cockiness, lick my persuasion, 

Eat my words and swallow your pride down, down, 

Place my wants and needs over your resistance,

And then you come around.”

You were spending late hours at the dance studio, and Harry said he’d pick you up after his rehearsal. You were sweating like crazy trying prepare for your dance you had to preform for your dance class, and you happened to choose Cockiness. You turned up the music to get your head into the song and started dancing, you did splits and moves that you’d never do in front of your parents, they weren’t that sexy, but it was still awkward for you. You turned off the music and heard a loud clapping. You jumped to see a smirking Harry sitting on the floor. “If you don’t get first place for that dance, they’re crazy.” He winked to you. “How long have you been siting here?” You laughed and blushed. “Long enough to know that we have new skills to use in the bedroom.” He smirked, causing you to laugh harder.

Niall: Beyonce- Dance For You

“Loving you, is really all that’s on my mind,

And I can’t help but to think about it day and night,

I wanna make that body rock, sit back and watch.”

Your best friend persuaded you to do the one thing you always said you’d never do. Take strip tease lessons . Niall was away at tour and she figured that this would be a good gift for him when he comes back home. “You’re really good at it Y/N! Niall will go crazy once you do it for him!” Y/BF/N smiled as you dropped her off at home. “Sure Y/BF/N,” You laughed. “See you later!” You laughed and drove off. As soon as you got home, you decided to see how good you actually were and practiced privately. You rehearsed to Dance For You, since your teacher said it was the easiest to dance to. You were half way through when your heard a thick accent call your name. You turn around and see Niall staring at you, eyes wide. “Uh… you’re home!” You smiled nervously. Before you could even move you felt his lips crash against yours. “Strip teasing by yourself?” He laughed. “I’m actually pretty good… wanna see?” You winked and pushed him into the chair. He nodded instantly “This is a great welcome home gift.” He smirked.

Zayn: Wale- Bad

“Is it bad that I never made love? No I never did,

But I sure know how to fuck, I’ll be your bad girl, I’ll prove it to you,

Can’t promise that I’ll be good to you cause I have some issues,

I won’t commit, no, not having it.”

This was your third night in a row at the bar, you were piss drunk and you knew it„ but you could care less. You were single and only looking for one thing. Bad came on the speakers, you got up and danced by your lonesome. The smell of the smoke in the bar over powered the smell of cheap cologne that was coming towards you. You shot down every guy that talked to you, knowing that they weren’t what you wanted. Maybe they just wanted you for your body but who knows. You look into one corner and see a guy with dark hair looking at you, motioning you to come here. He looked pretty fit, so you followed. His hair was quiffed, he had tons o tattoos, and was beyond gorgeous. As soon as you reached him, you sat right in front of him and crossed your legs. “Yes?” You smiled. He looked you up and down, smirking. “I seen you dancing, I’m Zayn.” He extended his hand for you to shake. “Hi Zayn, I’m Y/N.” You smiled back politely. “Let me take you out.” He said instantly. “Hold on, I don’t do relationships.” You held up your hands, causing him to laugh. “I didn’t say anything about a relationship. I said let me take you out, then we can see where we go from there.” He winked at you. You sighed and shrugged, he was so attractive that you couldn’t say no. “Sure.”