You have wings(Liam)

A/N:I will do the rest of the boys soon^.^

you have wings

Liam:You always were afraid do open up to people and show them what you were made of. You never told anyone apart from your family since they had to know.On you back there were hanging loose a pair of fairy wings.They would stick as a glue on your back as if you had a tattoo,which was easy for you to use it as an excuse.They were looking a little like bumble bee wings and they had shades of pink and purple.you would open the,just around the house or in the forest where no one can see you.

Today,since Liam was not home,you felt like reading upside down hanging in the air,which was easy for you.You took your t-shirt off,remaining in your shorts and bra.As you took your hair down from the bun,you rise up.

In the middle of the reading,the door opened leaving you no time to change or to go down.Liam's face was speechless,he could not believe the fact that you had that stuff on your back and did not tell him.He closes the door shut and waits for you outside.You get dressed once again and go into the living room for a small talk with Liam.

I know that it may seem strange but-

No. it's not.It is just a little shocking cause my girlfriend has wings and I don't know that.

I am so sorry Liam.I didn't know how to tell you.you said looking down.

You could've just shown me.he said a little louder then a mumble.

It isn't that easy,but I can show you..you said taking his hand in yours.

Once you were outside you told Liam to hold your wait tight,your wings sprang open and you were up in the air.Lets just say that since that day Liam would let you fly around the house as much as you liked,and not just because of the outfit ;)