Harry imagine <3

Harry imagine{requested by the lovely FangirlMoments_x}

I was auite unsure if i should wear this dress or not,but i just loved it so much that i decided to be more confident.

I stepped in front of the mirror clicking my heels on the floor slowly as i twirled around to get a good view of how i looked like,a nice fitted black dress with a little bit of shoulder,showing off my boobs nicely as it hugged my curves in all the right placed revealing my back as well in a nice wexy way,my hair curled a little falling down touching my lower back covering what the dress would show,some lovely heels with an anklet to keep them still in my feet my make up light by sexy showing my features as i gave myself a shu smile,i grab my clutch and make my way downstairs i was a git skeptical about it but it was my first night out in months and for once i felt beautiful.

"Omg your so beautiful my love."Harry smiled as he kissed my cheek ."lets go so we wont be late."

"Harry are you sure this is the right dress for tonight?i just dont wanna look fat."i said frowning.

"Babe you are drop dead gorgeous now put on the smile i love and lets get going the boys are waiting in the limo."his words were all i needed as we headed to Funky Budha in London.

As we stepped inside we were led to the VIP section were all the boys and the girls soon sat down leaving me right next to Sophia as Harry and Liam left to get drinks.

After a couple of shots and some dancing i could feel myself a bit tipsy so i sat down close to Perrie as me and her started a small conversation ,Zayn,Harry and Niall in the middle of the dance floor now to tipsy to care as El and Sophia took pics of them smiling of how silly our boys are all i did was smile,but soon my happiness was to vanish away as a blond aproached Harry,and what shocked me most he did not decline her dance,pulling her close to him as they dance like there was no tomorrow.

Perrie looked at me sad as she could now see the tears forming in my eyes.

Rasing up from my chair i make my way up to him,nos my hand resting on his shoulder as all the boys were looking at us.

"Harry!"i whisper shout as he turns around to drunk to care.

"What do you want?!"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Well your sitting down like a fatass you are might as well join me dancing but since you were so lazy to do so i decided to dance with someone else."by now i didnt care how drunk he was all i could do was slap him and run away from the scene as the guys were calling for my name,but i didnt stop,i took a cab and went home.

Not wanting to see his face i grab a bag packing some clothes as i heard a knock on the door,there was Sophia along with Liam asking if i was ok,letting me know that the rest were with Harry trying to get him home.

But Sophia knew i wanst ok so she asked me to stay at her flat for a few days telling Liam to let Harry know you need some space.

Not waiting any second later i grab my bag and leave the house in tears hoping that tonights scene was just an awful nightmare.....

HARRYS POV

i woke up qirh a massive hangover ,looking around the room for my beloved girlfriend but nothing to be found apart from some of her clthes missing.

I freaked out jumping from the bed as i started looking for her but as i got downstairs ,all the boys were wiating for me,

"Where is she?"i asked.

"Harry i-" Liam tried.

"WHERE IS SHE?!"i screamed as tears formed in my eyes.

"She left Harry."Niall frowned.

"WHAT WHY ?!"i said now crying.

"Because of you mate."Louis said with sorrow in his eyes.

"What you said to her broke her heart Harry,she said she needs some space asking us to take care of you ."Liam looked down trying to contain looking at Me.

"What did i do?"i whispered.

"You called her names in the club as you were dancing with another girl."Zayn said to me.

"But..i dont remember anything ."

"You called her fat and that she is to lazy."Louis interjected.

"Where is she now?"

"She asked to be left alone for a while."

"WHERE IS SHE?!"i scream breaking a faze.

"At Sophia's."Liam said looking at me.

I waitwd no longer as i pushed past the boys making my way to my car driving as quick as i could to her.What have i done?

BACK TO YOUR POV

As i cried i could hear a rough knock at the door.

"Babe please open up i am so sorry."i heard my boyfriends voice feeling the pain in his talking.

Sophia made her way to the door opening it slightly,enough for him to see me curled on the couch crying softly.

"Baby please come back home i promise i will make it up please im begging you."he cried kneeling in front of me,a big chocolate box resting in his hands along with 50 red roses.

"I will do anything for you please,im sorry because of what i said i never meant it sweetie."he cried even harder,and all i wamted was to hug him.

"Then why did you say it. ?"i whisper.

"Because im a stupid person but please believe me i love you sweetie i love you."he said look g at me as he grabbed my hand."come home...please."he whispered as i hugged him ,now in his arms,everything i always wanted was to he his forever.

"Have you ever imagined yourself ,as a child growing up having the perfect wedding having the perfect spouse the perfect kids and living that life full of prosperity and living a life fulfilling and in love ,you know love is something that God has given us to feel and to express to gift but I'm here to talk to you about a love that isn't that feeling you get when u have a kiss from that perfect someone ,I'm not here to talk about the love that you feel, the emption that you feel when you hold the hand of your valentine ,I'm here to talk about the love that was so broken that having itself couldn't contain it ,you know love is something that we through around on a daily basis and it's been so abused ,in a way that we think of it ,you think of love ,I'm not talking about the love you feel when you have your favourite salad or really love skittles ,I'm talking about a love that was broken for you."said harry."this is how i feel for you,because i love u and i would do anything to have you to be mine."he siad kneeling in front of me.

"So will you please do me the honor of making you my wife?"he whispered.

"Yes."was all i could say as he picked me up kissing me,by now everyone was at Sophia's flat as they all applauded for us .