You wear glasses^_^

Harry:

You and Harry were play fighting when all of a sudden you glasses fell out your pocket.he then looked down and up at you confused.you then looked away embarrassed because he found out.”babe you wear glasses?” he said holding them up.”yes i do Harold.” you replied back sighing because he found out.”why didn’t you tell me?”he asked.”because i thought you would think im ugly if i wear them.”you replied looking down.he then lifted your chin up.”you’re still beautiful regardless.” he said putting your glasses on.”now that’s perfect.’ he said with a smile.you smiled back and you guys kissed.

Louis:

"Aw babe! We can match!" He squeals pulling on his own pair of glasses. You shake your head and chuckle. "Look how hot we look. We can be the geeky couple that no one ever pays attention too!" He continues. You smirk. "One problem babe." You giggled. He looks up at you, his glasses falling to the bridge of his nose. "You're a pop star." He shrugs. "I can dream, can't I?" He hums.

Liam:

Liam: Liam was coming over for your annual Friday night movie night and normally you had contacts in but today they were bothering you. So when you opened the door with your glasses on, Liam did a double take. "Since when did you wear glasses?" "Since forever." "There is no way. How come I haven't seen them before?" You just shrugged your shoulders and welcomed him into your apartment. You and Liam were just friends but whenever you had your movie nights, you and Liam grew close like you were dating. At this point, Liam had his arm draped over the back of the couch and behind you when he said, "You know I really like you with your glasses on." "You do?" You asked excitedly and Liam nodded. "I can't think of the word that describes how you look. It's right on the tip of my tongue. Maybe if I just...." All of a sudden Liam leaned in and kissed you. When he pulled away he was smiling and he said, "Beautiful."

Niall:

Niall was staying over your house and earlier that day you had just gotten new glasses. Niall was getting changed in your room and when you stepped out of the bathroom, Niall froze. "What's wrong?" You asked worriedly. "Is there something on my face?" You asked beginning to touch your face nervously and Niall just laughed as he grabbed your hands and put them down against your side again. "No. New glasses?" "Oh yeah I forgot that you haven't seen them yet." "I like them." "Thank you." Niall gave you a kiss and when he pulled away he said cheekily, "You know maybe you can be a sexy librarian one time and punish me for being to loud." Niall winked at the and and playfully swatted at his arm and he ran away from you laughing. "Oh my god!" Was all you said before returning into the bathroom to take off your glasses before Niall had any more dirty thoughts.

Zayn:

"Look how hot you look!" He comments as you read using your new pair of specks. You smirk and fix them on your face as you continue to focus on your book. Zayn plops down next to you and kisses your cheek. "I have always been attracted to fit, book worms." He adds. You giggle. He takes the book from your hands and tosses it to the floor. "Glasses have always made me sexually frustrated you know." He smirks. You giggle as he launches kisses onto your face, fogging your glasses up.