BSM he takes you to see your fav band

BSM : He takes you to see your favourite band

Harry: Your birthday was coming up and you were super excited. Not just because you were turning 15 but because Harry had got you 2 tickets to see Coldplay! (Day of the concert)..... "you ready babe?" "yeah" you run downstairs. "thanks again Harry" "you're welcome.. but just remember this when i break, or "borrow" something of yours....." You got there and the atmosphere was amaing! However with you being so small you couldn't quite see. But Harry had you on his shoulders through out.... You have he Best Brother EVER!

Niall: You were in your bedroom on tumblr looking at pictures of 5sos when Niall comes in. "Hey (Y/N) whatcha doin'?" "nothing....." "ooh 5sos, i see.. well what would ya say if i got you tickets to see them?!" "well i would go crazy and you would officially be the best brother" "well, i guess im the best brother!"........ After the concert Niall had announced that you were going to meet them.... the only thing on your mind was "they will be mine!"

Louis: You had a really bad day at school so you wasnt really in the mood for talking. So when Louis called you downstairs you really couldn'y be bothered, but you went down anyway. "so (Y,N) as you and i both know youre quite the fan of Bastille..... well are you free next saturday!?" "umm yeah i guess.... why?!" "Because we are seeing them in concert!....... whos the best brother.. oh wait ME!" "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON, this better not be one of your jokes!" "nope.." "OMG OMG OMG OMG what am i gonna wear!" This was just the boost you needed after the day you had.

Zayn: Now that Zayn was dating Perrie you couldn't be happier, your brother and a member of your favourite band dating! Zayn knew of your love for Little Mix so he decided to surprise you. You were singing 'Change your life' with your earphones in when someone yanked them out. "OW!" "Sorry, how would you like to hear THAT live?" "Well dontcha think i would if i could?!" "well (Y/N) you can...... with me!" "ARE YOU BEING FOR REAL?!" "Yes!" You got the best seats in the arena and met up with all of them after the show.

Liam: Your guilty pleasure had always been The Wanted but after the little feud with them and your brothers band you had no chance of ever seeing them live. However Liam being the kind, caring and generouss brother he put all of that aside for 1 night. During the show, his face wasnt exactly happy, but he wouldnt let that ruin your night. When it was over he got out of there as fast as he could. "thanks Liam, i know how much you didnt want to come...." "aww anything for you, but i know how much you love them"..... :)