Angel/Demon (requested)(Niall&Louis)

Angel/DemonLouis

Being a demon wasn't easy..I was the demon of beauty,the one that dragged innocent souls to fall in love with me so I can play with them,but I wasn't like the others,once I met Louis I wanted to run away not wanting to harm him..I thought that my beauty was the single thing that kept him with me,not my personality.

Today my hunger for souls was coming out of control,my inner demon was coming out and I just couldn't stop him whatsoever.

I changed from my clothing,dressing as I never did ,I grabbed a black short dress that hugged all my curves,my black hair was flowing easily curled.I had black pumps with platform,my eyes were red for hunger.I hopped in my car and drove to the club were Louis was.I entered slowly smelling his scent.

Once I saw him in the crowd I ran to him.I grabbed his face and kissed him roughly.

Y/N what are u doing?asked Louis.You came back to to life.

Louis...run..please..the demon..whats souls..I said to him sobbing.

Look at me!You could beat him once do it again!Look at me Y/N !Please!he said pushing me up.

I ran out of the club into the woods,I threw my dress aways and took a baggy shirt from the car and a pair of converse.I ran into the woods as much as I could.Once I saw the full moon I screamed at the top of my lungs and felt the demons soul leaving my body..i felt empty,but human.Instead,a pure soul replaced it and now I was an earth angel.

My black hair was now a light blond,my red eyes were blue,I hade pale skin and red lips,my frame looked so fragile my body was so light as a feather.I turned around and Louis was there with the boys.

He came to me and hugged me kissing the top of my head."I love you"he mumbled into my hair.

Angel/DemonNiall

Maybe,I was who I was,with and without pure soul.This was me,the reflection of a guardian,I had to protect who ever loved me no matter what.I was an angel.A future soul that would fly all over the world to be there for anyone who needed me,but someone needed me the most,and that was Niall.

I love him with all my heart,but living in two different worlds isn't helping in any way.If I wanted ti be with him I had to give up my life in favour to be a part of his.That meant me being an angel would have ti fade away and be just a piece of memory.

But committing to him was more important to me then living up my dream.I have wanted to be chosen by the pure side since I was born and when my life was made up and they took my I was more then happy,but now things change.

Right now I am at the court along with the boys,they knew what I wanted,Niall didn't want me to change but to be with him and live this life meant to choose.

They had to cut my wings,which meant feeling the pain to show me what I was doing and make me regret it being one of the dark side rules.

As I made my way to the glass stairs I turned around for them to grab my white wings.I turned around to see them,the boys.I took of my shirt and waited.

The cold blade was tickling my soon gone feathers.I looked again at Niall and mouthed "I love you".I closed my eyes gently and let everything sink in,tears were streaming down my face and I knew everyone was looking at me and judging me .And then The knife de headed me wings.I screamed out in pain.

And then my angel blood was poring on my back.I blacked out,but when I woke up Niall was right next to me,his eyes were red and puffy,I looked in the mirror my white hair was a dirty-blond my eyes were a dark blue,my skin wasn't pale anymore.I was..human...And I was Niall's.