NIALL WITH CALI <3

A/N:I am so sorry love it took me so long to make u this imagine i am sorry if its not really that good love but hope u wil enjoy it please let me know what u think..give me some feedback :D

Niall and Cali

I moved my legs across the floor, Letting my hands sway around the place, my long lost hair copying my movements. My flowy baby pink short dress hugging my small frame, my tight grey leggings showing my curves, my  balley shoes shifting across the floor smoothly.

I closed my eyes letting all the lyrics sink into my body,but as my favourite song started playing I heard a figure moving around me.I opened my eyes,and there was my prince.His blond locks,his piercing blue eyes staring into mine,his soft hands traveling down my body grabbing my waist giving it a gentel squizz.His feet shuffling after mine trying his best to keep his body as close to mine as possible.

His tall figure towering over mine,his perfect smile ,his plump pink lips moving closer to mine with every step the floor took from us.

He pushed my body against the glass mirror,inching closer to me,his lips apart,having his specific grin plastered onto his face.His lips touched mine,they were light as a feather,gently moving upon mine,his hands touching my waist,pulling me closer to him,craving for my body,his kisses full of hunger and passion, devouring every moment we were apart from each other.His grabbed me throwing me over his shoulder.Gently placing me on our bed.My giggles covering the silent room.

He pulled my clothes gently tugging at my skirt asking for permission.I gave him a reassuring smile before his cold fingers touched my fragile  pale skin.Our kiss becoming deeper and deeper with every moment our skin was touching.

Passion filled the room leaving no time for me or him to enjoy the love that was around us.Our clothes becoming a mountain in out room.His eyes never leaving mine as he gave it to me ;).He showed his love and passion.his feeling that were buried deep inside of him.Giving all I wanted.

Our sheets covering our naked bodies,warming us up.His body spooning mine,his hands playing with my hair.I never wanted this moment to end,

I turned my head to him and looked into his eyes full of lust,I smiled and inched closer to him,kissing his soft lips.I love bite resting onto his neck,smiling I traced it with my fingers.earning a few giggles from his mouth.

“ I love you Cali.”he smiled kissing me again.

“I love you Ni.”his body coming closer to mine.trying his best to keep me close to him.

He shuffled around the bed,grabing my body and taking us downstairs.His gentel touch keeping me warm.As we sat around the room he pulled out a bucket of ice cream,the perfect scoops resting in a coffe mug trying our best to eat them with a fork.

My back was resting onto his chest,his right hand sitting in my lap,his now cold lip kissing the back of my neck,letting me smile for a while.As we looked into each others eyes,a small white cat kreeped in the room.Her blue eyes reminding me of Niall.

“I bought us a cat.I know u love them babe.Do u like it?”he asked sweetly.

“I love you Niall,thank u so much.”I said skooping the white puffy cupcake into my arms,snuggling it closer to me.

He grabbed us both taking us in the living room,big pillows covering the place,I smiled to myself as “The Notebook” started playing on the screen.It was late at night and it was raining.The perfect moment.The love,the passion,the sweet silence,his smile,his embrace,the moonlight making it all perfect.