He talks about you in his sleep

Louis: He had been sick for a few days and had been sleeping on the couch. Louis was napping one day and you went to the kitchen to make him some soup. You returned a few minutes later as the soup was cooking and heard Louis mumbling in his sleep. You moved closer to hear, and he suddenly yelled, "Out of my way!" You jumped back, scared out of your wits. "I have to kill you, dragon," he said, "I've got to save Princess (Y/N)! Die!" You covered your mouth with your hand, trying not to laugh as he flailed his arm (you guessed he was brandishing a sword). When he calmed down, you gently tapped his arm, "Louis?" He smiled in his sleep, "My lady! I've saved you! You're the most beautiful lady I've ever seen!" You shook his arm, "Louis!" He jolted awake, asking, "What happened?" You willed yourself not to laugh. "Nothing," you explained, "I just wanted to see if your fever broke, and it hasn't. Go back to sleep!" You kissed his forehead as he dozed off again, smiling to yourself.

Liam: Liam had had a day off, so you spent it in bed watching movies. The last movie you had watched was Tarzan before falling asleep. You woke up to hear a thumping sound. You glanced at Liam next to you and saw him hitting his chest every now and then. Liam said, "Tarzan is great. If I'm Tarzan, you're Jane." He then said, like Tarzan, "Liam, ooh ooh ahh ahh." You raised your eyebrows at your sleeping boyfriend. "You (Y/N)," he said, "Love you!" You surpressed giggles before saying, "Is that so?" He nodded, "Phil Collins is really really good. I like him." You nodded, going along with it. "Uh huh, he sure is, Liam." He then began singing lyrics from every song in Tarzan. Eventually, you softly hit his face until he woke up. "Ow, (Y/N)," he whined, "Why did you do that?" You laughed, "Liam," you began, "Though I am the Jane to your Tarzan, and though Phil Collins is talented, and though I love when you sing, you're prohibiting me from sleeping!" Liam pulled you closer, saying, "Oh, sorry, babe. Go back to sleep," he chuckled, "I'll try to be quiet and not unleash my inner Tarzan."

Zayn: You and Zayn were sleeping, as any people usually do at night. Everything was fine, until you woke up to Zayn moving out of bed. "Zayn? What are you doing?" Your hand found his on the mattress. "I have to draw you," he mumbled. You realized he was still asleep, "Can't it wait until tomorrow?" You tried to pull him back but he resisted. "No," he said, "You look pretty when you sleep, really pretty, and peaceful. It won't take long." You smiled and said, "But, Zayn, I won't be able to fall asleep without you beside me," in an effort to get him to stay. "I wanna draw, (Y/N)!" You nodded, "I know, but I think you can wait a little longer." He eventually fell back beside you and wrapped an arm around you. "You smell like happy," he said. You furrowed your brow. "Thanks, Zayn, that's really sweet?"

Harry: You were sound asleep on your living room floor with Harry's arm draped over you. You had fallen asleep while watching movies. Harry wouldn't stop squirming, causing you to wake up. You rolled over to face him and heard him talking in his sleep. "No," he said, "Don't take her, please don't take her." You sat up, confused. "(Y/N)," he continued, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, please!" He kept calling your name, over and over again. You finally broke out of your trance and shook him. "Harry," you said, "Harry, I'm right here! Wake up, please, Harry?" He finally opened his eyes with a start. You noticed he had been crying. "It's alright, Harry, it's alright," you managed, wiping his tears. His eyes grew wider and he grabbed you and hugged you tightly. "You were talking in your sleep." He whimpered into your hair, "They took you. They took you and I couldn't do anything about it. They took you outside and... I woke up when I heard a gunshot." He started crying again and you rubbed his back. "Shh, it was just a dream. I'm okay, you're okay. We're fine."

Niall: You and Niall had just gotten home from a very long day. You walked to the kitchen while he went to sit on the couch. "Niall," you called, "I'm gonna have some ice cream. Do you want any?" You heard him laugh from the other room. "Not right now, maybe later. Thank you though." You shrugged and began to dish it out. When you went to sit next to Niall, you saw he had fallen asleep. You saw he had put on some stupid show before he fell asleep, so you tried to wrestle the remote out of his grasp. He started to mumble. You giggled, "Come again?" He said, in his sleep, "No ice cream, no remote control." You tried to take it again, but his grip was like iron. "Niall, you just told me you didn't want any ice cream!" He moved in his sleep, "(Y/N) offered me ice cream but she said no." You huffed and smacked his arm, "Niall," you scolded as he woke up, "Do you remember what you were saying?" He rubbed his eyes and shook his head. "You said I offered you ice cream and you wanted some but I said no?" He laughed, "Well that's not true!" You rolled your eyes at him. "Do you want ice cream now?" Niall looked thoughtful for a moment before saying, "Yeah! But don't worry, I'll go get it!" He patted your head and left the room. You rolled your eyes again before realizing he took the remote with him. "Niall," you yelled, and he laughed from the kitchen.