You enlope

You Elope

Harry: “Pack a white dress… never know when it’ll come in handy” Harry had told you before leaving for your trip to Antigua and you’d done as he suggested. “Wear the white on” Harry had asked earlier that day, leaning back against the made bed as you pulled the light weight, strapless maxi dress on before slipping a pair of gold gladiator sandals on. “Perfect” he told you with a smile, pressing a kiss to your jaw before leading you from the cabana and into the warm Caribbean air. “What is all this?” you question, taking his offered hand as you step up onto the dock and he grins. “You know how we talked about getting married this year?” he questions, leading you down to where the man dressed in a white button down and kaki pants waits at the end and you nod. “I thought, Antigua is a really nice place to honeymoon” he shrugs and you stop, tugging on his hand as you look up at him beneath the warm sun. “Are you saying, we’re getting married right now?” you question, nodding to the man and Harry nods. “Well… I didn’t expect to get married in a maxi dress but now’s as good as anytime” you tell him, leaning up to press a kiss to his jaw and he grins. “Well, khaki shorts and a t-shirt aren’t exactly ideal for me either but oh well” he jokes, shaking the hand of the man who will marry you in a few minutes. “You may kiss your bride” the man says with a smile, watching as Harry leans down to press a kiss to your lips before picking you up into his arms before he makes his way back down the dock. “So, we’re married now” you giggle, wrapping your arms around Harry’s neck and he nods. “We took the plunge” he jokes, gripping you against him tighter before you start to protest but he’s already jumping into the cool Caribbean water.

Liam: “Hey… what are you doing for the rest of forever?” Liam questions one day as you’re watching TV in the New York City hotel room. “Uh, hopefully breathing… why?” you respond, brushing out your damp hair from the shower you’d just taken and he shrugs. “Well, we’ve spent the last five years as boyfriend/girlfriend… why don’t we spend the rest of forever as husband/wife” Liam answers, looking up to where you’ve stopped your task of dressing to stare at him. “Is that a proposal?” you ponder, dropping the towel to pull your bra and top on and he nods. “Only if you say yes” Liam says, sliding to the edge of the bed as you step closer to him. “Got a ring for me?” you tease, standing between his legs as he produces a blue box. “There’s… three rings in here” you stammer, heart pounding against your chest and Liam smiles. “Yeah… I kind of intended for forever to start today” he says, slipping the large diamond ring on your ring finger before reaching for your purse. “Think you’re up to getting married today?” he questions and you continue to stare at him. “I found a church that will marry us today… if you want” he tells you, chuckling as you press a kiss to his lips. “Let’s go then Mr. Payne” you say before you lose your nerve, stripping out of your clothes to pull a cream colored dress on and you both leave. “Where were you both?” Paul demands once you’ve returned, bright smiles plastered on your face and Liam shrugs. “Getting married” he answers, showing his shocked bodyguard your hand before flashing his own matching platinum band to the Irishmen. “Don’t bother me tonight Pauly, it’s my wedding night” Liam smiles, slapping a hand to Paul’s back before leading you back into your hotel room.

Niall: “What do you want to do today?” you question, rolling onto your stomach in the hotel room and Niall grins. “Stay naked” he suggest with a sexy smirk, pulling the crisp white sheets from your bare body to roll you beneath him. “I wanna actually see the city Niall… not just the hotel room, which is lovely” you giggle, barely struggling to get out of his grasp as he runs warm kisses across your jaw and neck. “We could go look at the city I suppose” he groans with a chuckle, rolling off you so you can both get ready for the day. “What about here?” Niall asks, nodding to the little cathedral behind him and you smile. “I love churches” you comment, dragging him up the old steps before stepping into the cool air of the sanctuary. “You don’t happen to just, be in the business of marrying people do you?” Niall questions the priest who’d come out to give you a tour of his church and you turn to stare at him. “I am a priest but normally, you go through counseling first to ensure this is what you both really want” the older man tells him with a kind heart. “Niall, we just got engaged” you gasp after Niall’s convinced the priest to marry the two of you and he grins. “Yeah… why waste time and money when all we really need is each other?” he asks as you both stand in front of the priest. “Why rush?” you question, instead of saying your vows and the priest remains silent to allow you both to speak. “I just want to go home from this vacation with you as my wife, is that so bad?” he questions softly, glancing down to his feet and you smile. “Can we move to the part where you pronounce us man and wife?” you ask, smiling when Niall’s happy smile meets your eyes. “Mrs. Horan” Niall whispers against your ear not even five minutes later while pressing kisses to your face as you giggle. “Mr. Horan” you respond, breathless at the fact that you’re now someone’s wife.

Louis: “This is ridiculous, why won’t you tell me where we’re going?” You question for the fourth time. “Just sit over there and shhh,” he responds with a smirk. You roll your eyes and continue looking out the window at the Vegas strip quickly passing by. The car soon comes to a halt. “Stay here for a minute.” “What? Why!?” Louis shakes his head at your questions and gets out as the driver opens his door. He returns to your door fifteen minutes later, dressed strangely in a tuxedo. “What are you wearing?” You ask, as he opens the door for you. Ignoring your question he holds his arm out allowing you to take it. As you make your way around the car you finally realize where he had brought you. “Louis,” you say abruptly, stopping your stride. He hadn’t even proposed yet. “I think we both knew this was going to happen sooner or later,” he responds with a warming smile. “But Vegas?” “We’re here, so why not?” “They’re going to think we’re trashy.” “Who is they? And so be it. We can have another one in London when we get back.” You take a deep breath in and look up at the “Express Wedding” sign, slowly letting the air out once you make your decision. You turn your head in his direction and smile. “Let’s go make you a Mrs. Tomlinson.” Once inside you are taken away to a dressing room where the chapel staff were in charge of your hair and makeup. “Are you excited?” The hair stylist asks. “Very.” “He’s a cutie.” A cheesy smile crosses your face and you notice a large bag hanging from the dressing room wardrobe. “Is that my dress?” You question, staring intently trying to read the label. “Sure is babe,” she answers, taking her hands away from your hair allowing you to get up and look at it. “He picked it out for you,” she reveals. You turn around as if to say ‘really?’ and she nods. “Vera Wang?” You question in shock, reading the label on the bag. “It’s a nice one. I kind of snuck a peak.” You drag the zipper almost to the floor before pulling the bag from the hanger. You stand astonished at the most gorgeous dress you had ever seen. “You’ve got a good one if he can do that,” the hairdresser responds. “Yeah,” you chuckle, still in shock at what Louis had done. You couldn’t wait to marry him.

Zayn: “I cannot believe I am doing this,” you say out loud to yourself behind the cabana curtain. Vacation was meant for resting, but of course Zayn had decided to be ‘spontaneous’. His idea this trip was marriage. “You already have the rock on your finger, why do we have to wait?” That was his reasoning. You were skeptical at first. After all none of your friends or family were there to see you, and none of his bandmates were there to keep him from losing the rings. You shake off your worry, knowing this was what was going to happen eventually anyways. Deep breath in and you nod your head allowing the woman helping you to pull back the curtain. As she reveals the beautiful beach setting you see Zayn a few yards in front of you. You smile instantly knowing the two of you weren’t meant to be. You step out from the cabana and walk to him. You had never actually seen his genuine smile, just that cheesy grin he did when posing for pictures. This was his genuine smile you believed, teeth all showing, eyes nearly shut he was so full of emotion. As the minister begins his lines you can’t help but tune him out as you remain concentrated on your future husband’s eyes. He was perfect. “(y/n) please repeat after me,” the minister says bringing you back to reality. You say your vows directly into Zayn’s eyes, never even blinking. Once his vows are read your heart begins to pound even harder than before. “By the power vested in me by the state of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Zayn, you know what to do man.” At that Zayn wraps his arm around your waist, pressing his lips straight to yours. You bring your arm around his neck to make sure he doesn’t go anywhere. He pulls back to rest his forehead on yours. “I love you,” he says quietly, staring deeply into your eyes. “And I love you,” you respond, your smile stretching completely across your face.