One of them is ur brother but u r dating another band member

(A/N: Y/S/N= Your ship name [It’s in Liam’s])

Louis (Your POV): "Are you sure we should be doing this?" you asked Harry as he came into your flat, away from his and Louis;. “I think you’re too worried. Y/N." he told you laughing slightly. “Well, it’s  just that Louis can be a little… overprotective about who I date. And, considering the fact that he banned all of you from dating any of his sisters, if he finds out- you’re screwed." you stated. Harry just smiled, came over to you and placed his hands on your hips. “We;; I think that makes this dangerous and even more fun." he told you, kissing your lips. After you two had finished kissing, you decided to watch a movie; Freddy Vs. Jason to be exact. You both loved horror movies and decided it was best. About half way through the movie you heard a knock on your door. You looked at Harry, then the time. “Why is someone at my door at two am?" you asked him; he just shrugged and indicated that you opened the door. You rolled your eyes and got up. You opened the door and, “Y/N!" your brother, Louis shouted. “Louis!" you shouted back, loud enough so Harry could hear and hide. “What are you doing here?" you asked, blocking his way so he couldn’t get in. “Well I got bored." he simply stated, pushing through to get into your flat. You got nervous and ran to catch up with him. He spotted what you were watching and a grin spread on his face. “Can I watch this with you?" “Actually I-" “Oh, C’mon Y/N." he pleaded, already getting comfortable where you and Harry had been sitting minutes earlier. “A-Alright." you stuttered, sitting down awkwardly. “Are you okay?" he asked, noticing something different about you. “No. There’s something I- we- need to tell you." you said, looking down. “We?" Louis questioned. “We." Harry answered, appearing out of nowhere. “Um.." Louis didn’t know how to reply. “We’re kind of dating." you told him, looking up at Harry and smiling. “Oh." Louis’ eyes wide in shock. “That’s, um, interesting." Louis stated. “So you aren’t mad? What happened to the ‘don’t date my sister’ rule?" Harry asked a little sass in his voice. “Don’t push your luck, Styles." Louis said. “Let’s finish the movie." you jumped in, wanting to break the tension. It worked and for the rest of the night Louis scolded Harry on dating you.

Zayn (His POV): It was a normal, peaceful day until I found out my sister and one of my best friends were dating. “Shh! He’ll here us!" I heard my sister giggle from her room, inside of our shared flat. I heard her come home from a club, and had just found out there was someone in her bedroom, and they were alone. I wouldn’t let her have sex with someone when she was drunk; for all I knew, it could’ve been a complete stranger. I walked up to her bedroom and put my ear to the door. “I love you, Y/N." I heard a familiar voice say. “And I love you, Louis." she replied happily. Louis? Louis Tomlinson? I furrowed my eyebrows and hastily opened the door. “What the hell?" I screamed at them. They were just laying on her bed cuddling. “What do you mean ‘what the hell?’" Y/N asked mimicking my voice. “Why didn’t either of you tell me you were together? Are you two together?" I questioned. “I should probably go.." Louis stated, getting up. "No." I growled  "Not until one of you tells me what this is." I said, gesturing towards them. “We’re dating, Zayn, get over it." Y/N replied rolling her eyes. “Why didn’t you guys tell me?" I asked, suddenly hurt. “Because we didn’t want you to overreact!" Y/N screamed at me. “I see.. I’ll just go then." “No, wait, Zayn!" she yelled, getting up; but it was too late as I shut them out of my room.

Liam: (Your POV): "You’re so cute, Niall." you giggled into the phone after he had told you a ‘funny’ joke. “Y/S/N [between you & Niall], hmm, I ship it." Liam smiled, eavesdropping. “Um, I’ll talk to you later Niall, bye." you mumbled and hung up. “You two should seriously date." Liam stated, sitting down next to you. “Wait, really?" you asked excitedly. “Yeah, why?" he questioned. “Well, we kind of are already dating." you told him, waiting for his reaction. “Really? Why didn’t you tell me?" he asked confused. “I didn’t know if you’d be okay with it and I really like him." you blushed. “Y/N, of course I’m okay with it! He’s my best mate and he knows that I’ll fuck him up if he breaks your heart." you giggled and hugged your brother. “Thanks, Li." “Anytime."

Niall (Your POV): You, Liam and Niall were all at a club- Niall getting wasted; just what you and Liam wanted. “Niall?" you asked tapping his shoulder, Liam right behind you. “Yeah, Y/N?" he slurred. “Liam and I are dating and we have been for about four months." you told him smiling. “That’s fantastic!" he screamed, voice cracking. “But I already knew." he giggled. Your’s and Liam’s jaws dropped. “How?" you two asked in unison. “It’s so obvious and once I saw you two kissing." “Oh, cool." you said, then grabbed Liam’s hand and left, dancing the night away- finally able to show everybody that you two were together.

Harry (Your POV): "Harry?" you asked one day when the boys were over at your’s and Harry’s flat. You and Zayn decided to tell Harry that you two were dating. “Yeah?" he asked, looking up from his phone and at you. You looked at Zayn, he nodded, and stood up, standing next to you and holding your hand. “Zayn and I are, um, well, we’re in a relationship." you smiled. “No." Harry replied. “What?" your heart shattered. “I said, ‘no.’ As in you and Zayn can’t date." he replied simply. You felt Zayn’s hand tense up and you suddenly were filled with anger. “Sorry, Harry but you don’t get to choose who I date. Sucks for you because I’m dating Zayn. We like each other- get over it." you half yelled at him. Before he could reply you got a good grip on Zayn’s hand and left the flat, not wanting to put up for Harry’s shit.