Chrismas series*READ*

PREFERENCE NO.1:MISTLETOE

Harry:

You and Harry spent all day decorating, his family would be coming for Christmas and you want it to be perfect. He picked out a tree and set it up in the corner of the living room. You are standing on a step ladder decorating the top. Hosting a Christmas for his family means a lot. He handed up strings of lights and different ornaments. “It looks good, babe.” His hands on the backs of your thighs, keeping you from falling as you reach around the tree. “Haz, it has to be perfect, you family will see it”. He chuckled “Its almost 2 am we can do more tomorrow” He bent over and picked up a box of decorations and set them on the couch.”Y/N, it’s perfect. Just like you, come down I want a cuddle.” He whined behind you. “Just a few minutes longer.” His hand were back on your thighs, traveling up past your bum. “Harry,” his fingers wrapping around your waist and tickling you. “Harry,” you shrieked. The ladder wobbled beneath you and you fell back, right into Harry’s arms. “Caught ya” His strong arms flexed around you. He set onto tour feet and reached into his pocket. His brilliant green eyes studied yours. “Look what I’ve found” he lifts his hand above his head exposing some mistletoe he had pinched between two fingers. A cheeky smile spread across his face. “Looks like your gonna have to kiss me now.” He pulled you close and Kissed you softly, his and on the side of you face. “One more.” He leaned in to kiss you again, before taking your hand and leading you to bed.

Liam:

There is a tradition in his family, that after dinner has been eaten, presents opened, dishes done, and the children are asleep. All the adults stay, have a drink, and wrap the presents from “Santa”. This Christmas after the children fell asleep. You sat in Liam’s lap in front of the fireplace. The back of your head on his chest. His arms wrapped around you. His big hands swallowed yours. “Did you have fun tonight?” He asked quietly. “Of course I did Li, I love your family.” You stared into the fire. If you could you would spend every Christmas doing this exact thing. “Good.” He played with your fingers as you snuggled closer. One of Liam’s cousins stumbled into the room, obviously very drunk, “Liam ya gotta kiss your girl bro.” He held mistletoe toe over the two of you. “Go on” Liam tried to wave him away. “Nope not until there’s a kiss.” Liam is very shy about that kind of stuff, you guys never kissed in front on his family. He brought one of his hands to your face tilting it to meet yours. He kissed you, licking your bottom lips, begging for entrance. When you parted your lips your youngest wrestled before, he pulled back and planted another kiss. More like a peck, on your bottom lip. “Happy now?” He asked his cousin, but still smiling at you.

Niall:

You are in the kitchen, cooking dinner for the Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Liam. Kind of a One Direction Christmas. Paul would be there, Lux and Lou as well. Niall was putting some finishing touches on the tree, and pulling the presents you bought out of the closet. It was taking a bit longer than you thought and he was supposed to come help you take to food into the dining room. “Ni,” you shouted into the other room. Nothing. “Niall.” You yelled again. A loud rustling sound followed by a bang and, “ouch”. “Come help me bring In the food” you requested while carrying a pie into the dining room. “What are you doing Niall?” “Just come here Princess.” He said standing in the doorway. He waved you over. Standing right in front of him he beamed at you. “What is it Niall?” He laughed and leaned down tiling your head up and kissed you softly. “Mistletoe.” He hummed against your lips. Sure enough he had spent 15 minutes hanging mistletoe. “Niall if you wanted a kiss, all you had to do was ask.” You stood on your toes and have him a peck. “Now come on the boys will be here soon, and I need your help.”