another celebrity used to date you(2/4)

Harry:

Tonight you were finally attending the premier of "Spooks- The greater good" (watch it its really awesome) one of Harry's top list movie.I was a bit skeptical because Kit  Harington was one of the main characters in the movie and we used to date,but broken up last year right before you got the chance to meet Harry. Since Kit was more of a private person you 2 managed  to keep your 2 year relationship in the shadow,so when Harry met you he did not know that  you used to be with Kit.

Once you stepped on the red carpet letting your cream long dress flow behind you with Harry by your side in his black suit you closed your eyes hoping you could move quickly and not face your ex.But as soon as this thought floated from your mind paps started screaming Harry's name along with yours making everyone turn around along with Kit and the other actors. The relationship ended pretty badly as the last time you saw him was when he threw his bags in car and leaving,after the huge argument you had ,that you can not even remember why,all you could remember were his screams and the torn apart flat you shared. Taking a deep breath ,squeezing onto Harry's hand you you were now looking into Kit's eyes as well as he was into yours. He tried calling you for 2 months after you two broken up but you were already falling for Harry and no longer felt love for Kit since he never once that night came to look for you and the texts and calls were meaningless.

'Y/N! Is that you?" he finally screamed as he knew the answer to the question.

"Hi...Kit..nice to see you again."

"You never texted me back after the fight....I see you got someone else now...was he the rebound?"

"He was the one who glued back the pieces you managed to broke...he is my love."you simply stated as you saw Kit get angrier.

"Hi,I am Harry..you must be?" said Harry cheekily.

"Kit,Kit Harington is my name..I am in the movie...can't you see the cover?"

"Oh...didn't notice you over there."Harry simply replied making you giggle a little.

"You are lucky Harry .You got you hands on this beautiful girl...I guess I lost my game,but I could not help but be jealous that now her hands are into someone elses..."Kit says.

"Thank you mate."

Now everything was a bit awkward as Kit hugged you and shook Harry's hand and left you two alone to get to your seats.

"You never told me..."

"I am sorry Harry but that was a closed chapter and after we met I just...fell in love with you..I could no longer think of anyone else."

"I love you...just please no more secrets."Harry said kissing me.

"No more."

Louis:

What could happen during weekend with Louis? Apart from all the crazy things that you could do in this time? Going to Starbucks every morning ordering at least half of the menu was just a regular activity.

As you were waiting in line to place your long lasting order,someone tapped you on your shoulder.Once you turned around,you hoped you never would have. Zac Efron was smiling at you,your ex was right behind you and there was nothing you could do about it.

The break up was easy as he was more gone then there always filming,those things "helped" you two to drift apart since non tried to keep it steady.The last time he left to film somewhere in California you simply stated that the break up was necessary and tho he argued so little you never once said to give it one more try,at the time you still loved him but you could see his love for you was long gone,it seemed as if you were just the simple label of a girlfriend someone he comes home to every so often.So when he left once more you did to moving somewhere in England far away from the life you had with him and never once he called to see if you were ok. An then on day you met Louis right at the Starbucks you were now ,lets just say he swooped you off your feet and ever since then only Louis was on our mind.

"O M G...Y/N its you!" Zac smiled.

"Oh..Hey Zac..nice to see you again." you replied.Louis already knew the story and he didn't miss one second to aggressively shake Zac's hand and present himself.

"Hi mate I am Louis,her boyfriend." he just added.

"Oh,hi man nice to meet you.."you could sense that Zac was hopping for another presentation.

"Well,nice to see you again.."you said turning around to get the bags.

"Maybe we could catch up?" asked Zac.

"You should have asked that almost 2 years ago mate,when you left with no hesitation..the answer for now and always actually is no,she is mine." replied Louis as he took you out from the building leaving Zac with his mouth opened.

HEYYYY: sooooo soooo sorry for not writing but my life has been as mess and I didn't know what to do anymore but I will be writing again from now on LOVE YAAA.