you have an eating disorder

You Have An Eating Disorder (Niall)

(Orthorexia)

 Over the years, your eating disorder had become an obsession. You would never eat any foods that weren’t pure or unhealthy. It had originally started as a simple diet, but once the pounds began to come off in high numbers, the diet became a lifestyle. Niall didn’t know about this though because he was on a 6 month tour when you started. You hardly looked like the same person anymore and the house only contained foods that were pure. There wasn’t a food or drink item that contained impure ingredients. You just couldn’t imagine gaining anymore weight, you already saw yourself as overweight.

 Today Niall was coming home from his long trip and you were so excited to see him. He had texted you, asking you to stay at home because the amount of fans waiting was unbelievable. You agreed to wait, but that only made the anticipation build up. You tried to distract yourself in any way possible, but nothing could take your mind off the fact that your boyfriend was going to be home in only a matter of minutes. After what felt like hours passed, the front door finally opened up and in walked Niall. You jumped from the couch and the minute his bags hit the floor, you were in his arms.

 “(Y/N)!” he exclaimed, clasping onto you. “Oh princess… I missed you so much.” He buried his face into your neck as the two of you took in each other’s company.

 “I missed you Ni,” you said, pressing your lips against his. You had craved this kiss so much. It was the only thing that could calm you down after a bad day, or make you forget any fight.

 “I missed you too baby.” The two of you stood in the foyer for a few minutes before he spoke up. “Let’s go to the living room yeah?” He took your hand and brought you to the couch, sitting down and pulling you onto his lap.

 When you sat down, his face changed from a smile to confused.

 “Baby? Have you lost weight? You seem lighter.”

 Your face lit up when he said that. He had actually noticed. “Yeah! I did, is it noticeable?” you asked eagerly.

 “It’s quite noticeable now that I look at you… Baby, I can see your collar bones.” He ran two fingers across your protruding collar bone. “What happened while I was away?”

 “Uh… nothing! Just trying out this new diet.”

 “It seems more extreme than that (Y/N)… stand up.” You obeyed his order and stood in front of him. He stood up with you, moving his fingers to the edge of your oversized sweater. He lifted it up so it came just below your bust line. His face turned sad when he saw your hipbones peeking out and your ribs all visible. “Oh my god…” he whispered. “(Y/N)? This isn’t healthy…”

 “But… I just wanted to look good… for you.” You were quite embarrassed admitting this all now.

 “Princess… You always look good to me, regardless. In fact, I think you look way better in sweat pants and no makeup than you actually do with jeans, a blouse and makeup on. I don’t care what you look like, I love you for being you… Although I will admit you’re extremely attractive. But this isn’t the right answer. You were perfect the way you were before, and to be honest, this…” He gestured to your body. “Looks quite painful.”

 You couldn’t deny that it did hurt. Your ribs were stabbing the inside of your skin and you couldn’t lay on your stomach without feeling pressure on all your bones. So you nodded your head. He pulled your sweater back down and pulled you back onto the couch, giving you a giant bear hug.

 “I love you (Y/N). You’re so beautiful. Now, how about we order in tonight. Some Chinese maybe?” he offered, giving you a reassuring smile.