Short fan fic PART 2

PART 2

Wait what is happening....i came so i can become a singer not ruin a band.

"Since when do we need a 6th member?" Louis asked looked at me sassy.

"Um..i am ..so so so sorry...i didnt know anything about this."i tried talking as i rose up from the chair .

"y/N sit down."Simon asked but i refused.

"Sit down please."but i stood still."i said SIT down." He said one more time louder as i placed myself back on the chair.

"Ok so i am gonna make it clear she is the new member weather u like it or not,we need something new and she is the new thing...."Simon said as he pulled some papers out,a contract for me to sign."now...all you have to do is sign these papers and we have a contract for 2 years..and for you here is the same thing."

"What is that?"Liam asked.

"Signing this means you agree with her in the band for the next 2 years...am i clear?"

"Yes..lets give her a shot guys..nothing can harm us ."Liam tried as they all got up to sign as so did i.

But as i turned around all the boys left the room,leaving me standing there awkwardly as i grabbed my bag and went to the door.

"They will warm up to you do not worry."Simon gave me a smile.

I looked down letting a tar fal as i stood up straight and went to look for Paul.

"Um..excuse me..uh..Paul..could you..um please tell me where i can find my um...luggage?"i tried giving a small smile.

"Sure sweetie ..we took it back to the hotel where all boys are staying ,here is the key to your room."he said smiling st me as he handed me a shining card with the name of the hotel.

The boys looked at me and Liam gave me a kind glance as i tried waving but soon they all turned around leaving standing alone again.i sigh and go to the exist door.

"Where are you going?"someone asked.

"Um ..to the hotel..."

"I am sorry miss but no one is allowed to leave the building,most specially the 1D members so please go to the studio room." The security guard said as he led me back in to the room.

I looked wt all of them as i sat far away on the couch as i grabbed my guitar taking it out from its box as i took my notebook out to see what songs i have.

Tuning slowly so i wont disturb anyone i let the words flow as my fingers tickled the strings,soon everyone from the room stopped what they were doing and stared at me ....