Cuddling

Cuddling

Harry:    Harry had just got home from tour a couple nights ago and you were still unwilling to share him with anybody else, but he didn’t mind. You guys were being extra lazy for the day and were sleeping on and off. When he finally woke up from a long, much needed nap his stomach growled and he decided it was time for some food. He got up out of the warm bed and headed downstairs. He opened the fridge and saw that you guys were out of pretty much everything you need to make any kind of food. So he headed back upstairs to put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. He needed to go to the supermarket to get some food. When he walked back into the bedroom he smiled when he saw you awake.

            “Hey beautiful girl.” He whispered sitting down next to you and grabbing his jeans.

            “Hi.” You yawned watching him move. “Where are you going?”

            “We’re all out of food.” He began laughing at the pout on your face. “So I’m just going to the store real quick.”

            “No.” You whined shaking your head wrapping your arms around his stomach. “Stay and cuddle with me.”

            “But I’m hungry.” He whined right back kissing your forehead. “And we have no food.”

            “We can order pizza.” You nodded looking up at him a hopeful look in his eyes. “And I promise tomorrow we will go shopping for really food.”

            “You really don’t want me to leave do you?” He asked smiling.

            “I just got you back.” You blushed. “I don’t want to share you just yet. Not even with the people at the store.”

            “You’re too much.” He laughed pulling off his jeans and crawling back into bed with you. “But you look so adorable, how can I say no to that face?”

You wrapped the covers around the both of you and laid your head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close.

            “This is what I missed the most while you were gone.” You whispered kissing his chest where his heart was. “Just laying here in your arms listening to the sound of your heart beat.”

            “I missed this the most too.” He whispered a smiling lighting up his face. “In my arms is exactly where you belong my sweet girl.”

For the rest of the night you guys laid in each other’s arm talking about anything and everything. You were so content with your life right now and thanked your lucky stars that he was home with you.

Liam:    A tired Liam walked into a still sleeping house and he let out a content sigh. After nearly a year of being on the road playing over 200 sold out shows he was finally home. He left his bags in the front hallway knowing they would still be there later. All he wanted to do was get into bed with his gorgeous wife and sleep the rest of the day away. When he got the bedroom door he pushed it open and a smile curved his lips. Lying in his huge king side bed was his wife, his six year old daughter Samantha and his three year old twins Kyle and Conner. He walked over to your side of the bed and crawled out of his day old clothes. Once he was in just his boxers he climbed into bed behind you and wrapped his arms around your stomach. He buried his nose in your shoulder and just inhaled your scent. Tears pricked his eyes and he knew he was finally home. He began to rub his hands up and down your stomach and that was enough to wake you up. Your eyes flew open and you turned over.