He finds a big secret of yours

Liam:You and Liam had been together for a very long time one,but he didn't know you deepest secret.Before him you had a very abusive boyfriend and he didn't know that.You never wanted him to find out any of those things because you were afraid of his reaction.

         One day you nad him got into a big argument which led to screaming and throwing stuff.You got scared cause you remebered of what used to happen after this.You exb. used to beat you after the fight as a punishemt.

          At one point you saw Liam raising his hand,he wanted to scartch his neck,but you thought he was going to hit you,so you felt on your knees and started to beg him.When he saw you he went to hug you.

               you thought i was going to hit you?

              Mi last boyfriend used to do it all the time so I thought.... you know.

           Y/N I would never hit you,not for any reason,not noe not ever.

Harry:On your rib cage you had a dreamcatcher tattooed.You used to have a lot of nightmares when you were younger becuase your step-dad used to abuse you.And when you got alder you got a tattoo to protect you from thohse bad dreams.Harry didn't know yet about your tattoo since you've been with him for 7 months and the weather in London wasn't nice enough for you to go swiming or something that would show your tattoo.

           So one night you and Harry decided to spend some time togheter at your house(since you didn't live together yet).You gave him a spare key just in case.While you were looking at what to wear in the mirror you had just your underwear on.So you didn't hear Harry come into your room.

          You have a tatto?asked Harry with a big grin on his face.

        Yes,I have a tattoo.You said trying to get dressed as quick as possible,but he stoppedyou.He touched your tattoo with his fingertips.

      What does it mean?

   Um..it's a dreamcatcher.When I was younger my step-dad used to abuse me a lot and I had a lo of nightmears so when i got older I got it to keep those bad dreams away from me.

     I love your tattoo,and the meaning of it it's very special.I'm sorry for what happened to you,if i was there I would have protected you.Now we are together and no one will ever hurt you again.

Louis:You used to be the pranker in your high school.And you got in trouble a lot for it,but Louis didn't know that.At your high school reunion,people started to show some videos from 2 years ago.

         a very familiar video started playing,it was one of your old pranks that you did to your math teacher along with 2 other friends of yours.It was a very good prank and everyone started laughing.Louis was shocked cause he didn't know about it,but laughed along with the others.

         You didn't tell me you were the queen of pranks.

          Well if I'm the queen you are the king.After that you decided to play a prank on the boys.It was a massive one.

Zayn:You used to be a very rebel person back in high shool,but Zayn didn't know that.Today was the day he was meeting your family.And when you got there your mom wanted to show some pics of you.He saw you since you were 3 months until you were 13 then..some pics since you started being a rebel were coming the ones from high school.

         Zayn did noticed them yet,until your mom started showing him.They were pics of you when you had you hair dyed in blue,then one when you had purple,then one when you got your first tattoo(it was to big pink bows on your legs,check them on google),then one when you got your belly button pierced,when you made your hair green and then made a rainbow out of it.

       Pics of you with goth?rock outfits everywhere.At one point it popped one of you smoking.You had in that pic a nirvana thank top,with very short black jeans a black beanie with studded bots on.You were on the top of your range rover,smoking.

       Zayn was shocked,but after that a grin apeared on his face.After dinner you went to yuor car to get to your shared flat.

           You never told me you were such a rebel,love.Said Zayn smilling.

           Well,I had rough years of high school so I liked that type of life.

           You looked pretty hot in those pics,maybe show me your old clothes again.He said.

Niall:You used to be overweight so when you lost it you threw your past away,trying your best not to bring it up.One day one of the girsl that used to bully you saw you in Nando's with Naill eating.When she saw you she ran straight to you,trying her best to make you feel bad,she noticed you lost a lot of weight.At one point she asked.

     So Y/N from a big whale you got to a skelleton?she asked laughing.

       Can you please not talk to my girlfriend like that?Said Niall.

        But you really should know what appetite she used to have.

    NIall grabbed your hand and took you out of the restaurant.He kissed you and hugged to thightlly.

         Niall,she was right,I never was this skinny,i used to be bigger..I never told you because i was afraid.

          It's ok,I would have loved you back then as well,becuase you are the most beautiful person i ever seen in my life.