You are younger then him(Zayn)

(you are 16):As crazy it may sound you were going to get a tattoo for your birthday.You were a little of a rebel,kinda was a Zayn girl version.BUt you were a little more adrenalinic.

                       You parents agreed on letting you decide what you actually wanted so you went there by yourself.

                          You got dressed into a short white skirt with black skulls on it,a black shirt that was tugged under the skirt with black see threw leggings and a pair of studded boots.Your hair was long enough to hit your bum so you lefti t a little wavy.

                           As you made your way to the tattoo parlor.

                        When you entered the place you went to the counter to talk to this lady about your tattoo.You wanted to get someting different.You showed her the tattoo you wanted.It was an arroow which you wanted on your right arm(between your wlbow and hand??)It was a very detailed indiearrow,which you really did love.As you turned around you bump into someone.

                         I'm sorry..you said.

                       It's ok love,so what brings you here?asked the tall guy.It was the one and only Zayn Malik.

                       Well,since here you kinda get tattoos I'm getting my first.you said with a smile.

                      I'm Zayn btw,and you seem a strong girl.

                     Thank you,I'm Y/N.

                     Nice to meet you.

                   Nice to meet you ,too.you said with a grin.

                    So what tattoo you want to get?You showed him the arrow.

                    It's a big tattoos for your first time.

                Well,I really wanted it soo no pain no gain,right?

                       True on this one.

                    Y/N.the lady called.

               I need to go inside.

                   Want me to hold your hand.asked Zayn with a blush.

                I'd love that.The tattoo went just fine eventhough it hur a little.As you made your way outside someone grabbed your hand.

                     Y/N I was just wondering,would you like going..um..on a date sometime?asked Zayn.

                      I'd love to,but I'm 16,so I just want to let you know that.

                       It doesn't matter your age,I'd still love to take you on a date,if you won't mind?

                        I'd love that.you said kissing his cheeck.