part 4 You get something in his name

Zayn:You wanted something to represent Zayn,and you had an ideea.You had a purity ring since you were little and you were planning on giving it to him and buying a new one that represented that you were taken.

          Zayn was taking you to a trip in Hawaii,so there would be a special time for you too,but you decided to give him the present earlier just because you couldnt wait any longer for his reaction.

You and Zayn were cuddling while watchin a movie when you decided it was time.You made an excuse and went to your room to bring the ring in a little tinny red box,and another box with the other ring which was actually in the scahpe of a crown(google it it a very pretty ring hopefully you'll find it).

               You took a sit next to him and handed him the red box.

                I hope that this means as much as it means to me.I wanted to give you this because you are the right one for me.

                 He gassped when he opened the box and saw the ring.He knew that it was your virginity ring.He knew how much it meant to you and for him knowing he is the one for you was overwelming.

                  I love you! was all he said and after that you two kissed.When youcame back from the trip let's just say the new ring looked nice on yourfinger;)