Childish moments^.^

childish moments

Harry:Weekend.Favourite word for both of you.You would anjoy every secodn of it and acting like a child or goof around was a great ideea for you.

Since Harry is a cheecky guy he suggested in havin a special every saturday;)

You would have naked saturday.Even when he was on tour u would still have it and skype.It was funny for you and childish.You would sometime dress funny changeo g clothes.

Liam:Well every time Toy Story made part of this,from watchig he movies,having costumes and baking Toy Story cookies well yeah.But you loved changing clothes.He would dress you like him and you would dress him like you,you would always make sire heels and skirt will always be in the outfit.He has pretty fit legs;)

Louis:He can be mature but soo immature some times.Since pra ks were the funniest that's what you would do,some of them would fail.Mostly yu would prank Niall which will involve food.And you would always end up all three in a food fight,once the others will see you they would join as well.

Niall:Acting childish.He is soo sweet and cute all the time,since he called you his princess you loved to call him your irish snowflake.

But when u had you adorable moments yu would bake sweets.From cakes to candys,from pancakes to muffins.Until the day is finished you would have over 20 types of sweets, so you would call over the boys and have a looong movie night.

Zayn:He is 't really the type but still when you were alone he would fool around with you. So you uave this game together''Tickle monsters''.You would run around the house.When you chace each other you tickle until you are out of breathe.