imagine for Khadija

The day Niall left,I was heart broken.I knew deep down he had to go,but I also wanted to be with him,i wish I could go but I had high school.It was unfortunate but Niall had promised me we will skype every evening for at least 30 minutes.

It was good so far,the first 3 months being ok,but we still had 4 months to go,and there was no sign of any break from the tour. I was happy to hear Niall every night,talking about what has happened during the tour,how him and the boys had fun.

He would also send videos and funny pictures of him and boys goofing around on stage and behind the scenes also.

It was pretty amazing and i wish I had one chance to go with him on tour at least for one tour,so me and Niall could spend more time together.

"So how is tour babe?"

"Pretty amazing so far..you know..there are only 2 months left."he smiled

"I know..I am become more impatient."

"Now now love do not become impatient..its just 8 weeks left."he smiled into the camera

"I miss you you know."I said

"I miss you too"

"How has it been so far?I know you told me it was amazing but like did you and the boys enjoy it ?"

"Of course we did babe...wish you were here tho.we could have spend more time together..not just on skype."

"Well its ok..I mean maybe next tour we could..I would love it to take you with me."

The skype call ended soon,as every other night I would go to bed right after our call has ended.Always dreaming of the day Niall would come back home.Days passed by,which turned into weeks,then in one months..and so on ..now being only 3 days left until Niall would be finally home.

The day has finally arrived,so I got in the car and drove to the airport.I was very impatient blushing as I made my way through the fan crowd.I could see on the panel that his plane will soon land.I smiled as some fans noticed me and asked for some pictures.

The panel showed that the plane landed safely.I messaged Niall to know at what gate I was waiting.As soon as the door opened I became even more happy then before,his blond hair noticed in the crowd of people as I ran in his arms.

His scent was filling my nose,covering my body ones more.His warm strong arms hugging me close.I whispered in his ear how much I loved and missed him.

He was finally back home and he was all mine.....