Imagine for Hannah

Imagine for HannahI could not be more happier but to know that I was finally going to live my dreams.

As I got on the plane that would take me to LA I was seared next to someone that looked so familiar to me but I could not place my finger on it at all.I have decided at first to ignore it and sat down slowly.

Since my parents wanted me safe they have gotten me first class seats .I knew I did not need it but they have insisted.I have smiled to myself when I saw mom has texted me again to say how much she loves me and misses me as she would say she is already crying wanting me back home.I have replied sweetly to her as I locked my phone knowing the plane was about to fly.I have placed my earphones and I let the music take control.

Two hours have passed by as I stopped the music and decided to read a book.Well I knew i was getting a bit older being 20 years old now ,but I could not help myself but to simply buy One Direction's last book.

As I was laughing slowly to what funny stories I was reading I could feel a tap on my shoulder from the person next to me.

"Omg I am so sorry if I laughed to loud I did not,mean to disturb"

"No no love..I was just wondering if you liked how I wrote my parts in the book?"

I just froze..not really understanding what was happening.As I turned around Liam Payne was sitting on my left.How did I have the luck in my life to sit next to him.

"I um.. I ..yes yes I love them." I tried talking.

"You are sweet..well I am glad you like it."

"So um...why you heading to LA?"

"Well,I wanted to take a break and I like LA so I was like why not take a flight."he smiled."What about you?"

"My dream.."I started."I got into this good college here,well for me is good I mean its my dream college.And I got a nice job at this music store so I can write some music while I sell some instruments."I smiled.

"So you can sing?"

"Um...decently."I chuckled.He smiled back at me. We talked all the road having fun as he told me some stories from during the tours.As the plane landed he looked at me.I smiled back and got up.He helped,e with the luggage.We talked a little me and I stood there stunned as he wrote his phone number on my wrist and told me to call him.How could I get this lucky?