He hears you singing (good)

Zayn: Zayn wasn’t coming over for another hour to pick you up for your date night so you used the time to shower and get ready. You picked up the shampoo and lathered it in your hair and swayed your hips to the music that was lightly playing from you’re phone that lay on the sink. “ALL I WANNA DO IS LOVE YOUR BODAY OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH” you sang at the top of your lungs but you were still good. You don’t admit it but you were a good singer. You heard clapping come from outside your shower. You yelped and opened to curtain to see Zayn leaning against the doorway with a smirk on his face. “What are you doing here?!” You yelled at him. “I thought if one early. Then I heard you singing. You’re really good Y/N. how come you never told me?” He asked. “I don’t know it just never came up. Now leave!” I said pointing to the door with a smile on his face. He put his hands up in surrender. “Okay okay. Nice song choice by the way” he winked and left leaving you blushing.

Niall: you and Niall were watching Greg’s and Denise’s baby while they went on a well deserved date night. Niall was bouncing his baby nephew on his knee while you finished cooking dinner. Niall sat the little boy in his chair and fed him his baby food. “I can’t believe how big he already is” you said taking a bite of your salad. “I know. He looks so much like Greg already. But with Denise’s eyes” he said. Niall was so attached to this baby in the few weeks he was born. It was so cute for you and you hoped that this could your baby some day. It was getting late for the baby so you volunteered to take him to his crib. “Okay princess. Ill clean up the dishes” he said kissing your forehead. You took the baby who immediately started crying when you reached his room. “Shh” you said rocking back and forth. It wasn’t working so your tried to sing a lullaby your mother would sing to you. It always put you to sleep. “Hush you bye. Don’t you cry. Go to sleepy little baby. All the pretty little horses” you sang sweetly. After singing a few more verses the baby fell asleep on your arms. You lay him in his crib and turned around to see Niall leaning on the doorway. You gasped quietly. “I didn’t know you were standing there” you said putting a hand to your heart. “That lullaby was beautiful princess. I didn’t know you could sing” he said taking your hand and going downstairs. You shrugged. “I haven sang for a while. I just thought it would help him sleep” it was beautiful baby. You can sing it to our kids some day” he said making you smile big.

Harry: you went out with Harry to meet your friends and their boyfriends for dinner. It was a new restaurant and it was quite crowded.
After having many laughs with your friends and a worker at the high tech restaurant announced that it was time for karaoke. Your friends all looked at each other with excitement. You always sang as a child and through highschool. But Harry didn’t know that. After people sang very well your friends were nudging you to go up. “No way!” You laughed. “Y/N doesn’t sing” Harry said with a laugh. Your friends smirked and pushed you on the stage. “He pretty lady. What’s your name?” The host asked. You said your name and then he asked you what you wanted to sing. ““Raise your Glass by P!nk” you said with a wink to your boyfriend. The restaurant filled with teens cheered. You performed with so much joy enjoying every minute of it throwing your boyfriend fun faces. He looked shocked and impressed. When I was done people cheered and I sat down with my friends. “See I told you!” Your wine friend bragged. “That was amazing!! How come you never told me?!” Harry asked. “I didn’t think I was still good. I haven’t sang in front of people in a long time” you shrugged sipping on your water. “You were great. You should consider making it a career. I could help you even!” He said getting really into it. “We’ll see” you smiled and pecking him on the lips.

Louis:You woke up to an empty bed and banging noise coming from downstairs. You looked at the clock to see that it was 10 in the morning. And of course Louis was awake making noises. Didn’t surprise you one bit. You sighed, got up, changed into a pair of jeans and a tanktop, out your hair in a messy bun and walked down the stairs to see Louis giving an older man a handshake before the man left. You raised your eyebrows at him when he turned his attention towards you. You eyed the new grand piano that sat in the living room. “I didn’t know you were getting a piano” You said walking down the last steps. “Yeah I’m learning some of our songs at the studio so I thought that I would practice at home. But hey listen, I have to pick up Harry at the car dealership. His car is being fixed since it broke down. He had took it in not realizing it wasn’t going to be finished for a few days. So now he has no ride. I’ll be home in an hour okay?” He said kissing you on the lips, grabbing his wallet and leaving. You started making breakfast, but you kept gazing at the piano. You used to play. A lot actually. Did recitals and all that but stopped Junior year of high school. You tried to distract yourself from the piano cause you knew if you started you wouldn’t be able to stop. “Ah screw it” you said sitting down at the piano bench. You clearned your throat and started playing the A Team by Ed Sheeran. Making it your own, slower version. You sang different kinds of notes that actually sounded good with how you played. Soon you hit some high notes and your bridge was perfect. When you finished you paused. “Oh this isnt good” you whispered to yourself knowing you were going to get addicted again. “Actually that was more than good. Phenomenal even!” Louis exclaimed starting to walk towards you. “How much did you hear?” “I walked in when you were in the middle of the first chorus. Y/N that was amazing!! I had no idea you had this talent!” He exclaimed still shocked. “I stopped playing junior year. I felt awkward cause none of my friends were musically talented so I focused on sports instead.” “You were fantastic!! You have to start performing!” “We’ll see Louis” you laughed at his excitement. The next year you auditioned for the X Factor with the convincing of you supportive boyfriend.

Liam: Your best friend had a youtube account that she used to sing covers of different kinds of songs. She had a lot of subscribers. Over 75,000. She was coming to visit London to see you and asked if you would do a video with her. A duet cause she knew that you were an amazing singer. You agreed and set everything up in your house. She had her guitar and was ready to start. She turned the camera on and started recording. “Hey everyone! I’m in London now visiting my best friend Y/N. You might know her as Liam Payne’s girlfriend. She agreed to do a duet with me. So we’re going to sing Brokenhearted by Karmin. She started playing her version of it on the acoustic guitar. “See I’ve been wait all day! For you to call me baybay” you sang loudly and to you it sounded good. Your friend smiled as she played the last chord. “Thank you for watching request more songs for next weeks video. Love you guys and adios” she says before turning off the camera. “ENCORE ENCORE” you heard someone shout from the doorway. You saw Liam and the other boys. Louis was the one who shouted. Liam was standing with a proud smile on his face and the other three were shocked. “Oh hey babe” you said and gave him a kiss. “You remember Y/BFF/N” you say. “How come I never heard you sing before?” He asked you. You shrugged. “Never had a place to sing.” “Well you should definately sing more often.” He kissed your temple. The video was uploaded the next week and a lot of people requested that you would be I many many more videos. The start of your new career.