Niall dirty punk imagine ;)

I walked down the hall,trying my best to walk past Horan,he was the badass of school and he teased me everyday.Turning around to close my locked i strong hand slaps the door next to mine.His tattoos showing,hearing his chuckle as his hot breathe hits my neck.

"Not there darling,you look hot today."he said in my ear.

"Leave me alone Niall"I said looking at him,but i didn't want that.I loved him bad boy or not.His tonned body his lip piercing his raspy voice,OH GOD help me...

"Not happening love...you see ..I like you ..a lot..and what i want i will have.."he smirked at me.

His body got closer and closer his lips brushing my cheek.His han resting in the wall,the other one cupping my cheek....

I ran to my biology class.I sat down in the corner,waiting for my lab partner Lucy.As i sat there she wasn't coming,then i saw his black shirt,the way he walked,he made another step sitting down on the chair next to mine.

"Hello love..see not even school wants to keep me away from you."the irish lad said to me.

"Ughhh"i huffed.

"Now class...we are gonna have a project about the human body...you can choose which ever subject you want,but i will choose your partner"she said looking at us.

"Lucy ?....Lucy?..well she is not here but..Miranda you are going to be her partener.

"Now last team is..Jema and Niall..."

"Now look what we have here..even the teacher would love us together..."he grinned."My place tonight..i already know the subject .."he said slapping my bum.

I was scared to go to his house..he lived all by himself,and i had to go there...to be with him...all alone....

I closed my eyes and went to my car.I drove listening to some music,pulling slowly into his drive way.His toned body was resting at the door,he looked so relaxed wearing his jacket...he took one last puff from his cigarette and looked at me.

"Hey love..come in.."he said opening the door.

"thanx" i said looking into his eyes..those gorgeous blue eyes,the way his lips purced together.

He opened his bedroom door letting me inside.I placed my stuff on his bed.He looked at me smiling,

"Babe..i would rather use that bed for other purpose ."he grinned.

He got closer to me..he pulled me closer.he throws away my bag and book on the floor.his hand pulling my hair out of the when...when his lips finally touched mine.

His arms pulled me down onto his bed,my red shirt slightly opened giving him a slight view to my black lace bra.

"Lace?I like it."he grinned as he hovered on top of me.

He unbuttoned my shirt letting all my glory be seen.He touched my breasts down to my belly button,making his way down to my jeans,opening the belt with one hand,pulling onto my jeans slowly as his kisses me feeling his lip piercing onto my wet lips.

I grabbed his shirt pulling over his head,making him moan.

His opened his jeans letting them fall,seeing all his tattooed body.GOD he was hot.

He gently removed the remaining clothing ;)...As he pushed i screamed out his name,making him grunt and trust faster 😉

"Ni-Niall..."

"Say it babe..out loud...say it..."both of us being full of pleasure.As we got overwhelmed,his head rested on my chest breathing heavily.

"Jem...i want you to know that i truly love you...and this meant more to me..please be my girlfriend"he said looking into my eyes and for the first time i saw over his rough side seeing a man that could love and be loved back.

"Yes Niall i want."his lips kissing mine gently.