You do something strange

Harry:Since you and Harry had been dating you took his move of hair flip.You would always make ur hair have that fizzy look.You would usually do it when ur stressed out,or nervous.

          And u would most speacially do it after harry does it.He sometimes think u copy him,but you don't.

  Liam:Tap..tap...tap...just having a crazy beat in your fingertips.U would do it when ur bord.You would sometimes make the beat from a song that is stuck in your head.You had a period o time when LWWY was the song you would tap to it.Liam thought is was soo cute.

Zayn:You would sometimes get mad,or just simply get stuck in your crazy thoughts.You always had your thinking face,where you would scrunch your nose every 3 seconds.Zayn found it soo adorable.

Louis:You had a thing for Louis sassynes,so sometimes you would doo stuff to annoy him.He thought you had infite adorablenness so when he said that to you you would blink you eyes rapidly,to power up that cuteness he was aslways in shock on how you could do that.

Niall:The first time he saw you doing it,was when you met the boys for the first time.You were very nervous and you couldn't contain yourself anymore.So you started playing with your hands as you would always do when you had that feeling,when Niall saw it he was just...so shocked cause he never saw u do that.But he loved it saying its part of your cuteness.

SOOOO sorry for not writing this week,had a rough period of time BUT i'll upload some prefs in this weekend,so stay tuuned^.^