Niall imagine

Niall imagine

Ever since i was young i was friends with this irish boy and i loved it,he was my friend and i was his and ever since we were 4 i have been by his side as he was by mine,and even now many years later both being 20 we were still as close as before there for each other sharing the same house even when he was on tours i would still be there for him like no other.

But soon what was a lovely friendship was gonna turn into something elsw,as he and his girlfriend grew even closer .

"Hey Niall are you in here?"i ask as i run around the house trying to find him,but i stop at his door as can hear his girlfriend voice,knocking i open the door but see what i never wanted to see.

"OMG Y/N GET THE FUCK OUT!"Niall screamed.

"IM SORRY I KNOCKED OK?!"

"FOR FUCK SAKE U DIDNT!"he screamed louder.

"NIALL I WOULD NEVER GET IN YOUR ROOM WITHUT KNOCKING!"

"Niall never let he speak to you like that."her nosy girlfriend interrupted,as she gave me a grin.

"YOU KNOW WHAT..GET OUT!"Niall screamed.

"What?"

"GRAB YOUR STUFF AND MOVE?!"he screamed louder as i saw his knuckles getting whiter as his clenched his fist.

"You know Niall im honestly so sorry you are stuck with a bitch and her big fucking mouth,but never scream at me..im done with this...im out you dochebag..ever since she ca,e you have been an asshole to me."

"OH YEAH WELL..."

"Shut up Niall i dont need to hear any more words from you."i whisper as he can see tears stream sown my face,i go to my room and pack my bag.

As i go down the stairs i place my things in the car and throw the key on the table.

"I guess you'll need it for queen bitch over there."

"Omg you the bitch u little." She screamed.

"Shut up and eat my ass queen bee."i sass at her shutting the door.

I jumpin the car not even looking back as i drive off,my hand finding its way to my phone as i dial Harry's phone,on full sobs waiting for him to pick up.

"Haa-rr-yy?"

"Yes Y/N are you ok?"

"C-can i s-stay at y-our place f-for a whle?"

"Yes yes..what happened love?"

"N-niall threw me oout."i sob on the phne,and then i saw it a big car in front of me drapping on the street as i try to turn the car around.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"i scream as the car crashed into mine throwin me off the street all going black.

........................................

Harry's POV

"Y/N Y/N?!?!? ANSWER MEE?!"i scream as i heard the crash and phone shutting off .i grab my jacket and run out of the house.but as i walk to the car i get a phone call.

"Harry?We need to get to the hospital..right now!"i hear Liam scream in the phone.

"What what happened?"

"Its Y/N ...car crash...Niall got a phone call..he has been crying ever since."

I am making my way to the hospital right now."

As we got to the hospital i could seeNiall body shacking from the sobs as the rest looked at the window where Y/N in her surgery.

"Come on girl you can make it ."i whispered as we looked at her.

"Guys we have to be here for her she will need it "

"If i didnt throw her out of the house she would be fine."Niall screamed punching the wall.

"So who is with miss Y/N."the doctor asked from behind us.

"Us its us."Zayn said.

"We are happy to inform you she will be ok ,she just broke 2 ribs and one leg and has a concussion but everything will be ok if she stays in the hospital for 2-3 days ok.

Niall's POV

As we looked at her,her body looked so restless,sore and pale,as we could hear the peeping machine,slowly making noises as if she could slip from this world in any second from now.

We stood and waited for hours,but as we waited it seemed as we lost all hope.

But looking at her we can hear the beeping go higher and higher as we looked at her.

Her fragile hand gripping onto mine gently as we waited for her to open her eyes and she did.

"OMG Y\N babe !" We all screamed as we lookedat her.

"I am so sorry so sorry."i say to her as i grab both of her hands.

"I love you Y/N love u ."i reapeated as i let the tears flow,

"I love you to Niall."she to me as i look at her and i waited not even a second as my lips touched her kissing her softly.

"I left her Y/N i did..she truly was a bitch i m so sorry i screamed at you i have always loved you."

"I love you too Niall."she said to me as our lips touched again the biys claping for us.