imagine for Jazmine

It was finally the big night.I was going out with my long time crush that has been my best friend for over 10 years.I decided to look my best so i curled my hair loosely applied some natural make up and a matte lipstick i got a red dress that hugged my waist and a loose low part that stopped at my knees.I decided to wear some nude stiletos with a nude clutch.I smiled in the mirror one last time as I heard the long waited knock at my door.

As I opened the door he flashed me a smile and raised some red roses as he kisses my cheek.I placed them on my couch and long we were gone.I could feel myself getting shy tho I have known Liam for so many years.

He only stopped at our old lake where we used to spend all our summers away from everyone.He smiled as he opened my door as he lead me to the porch of the old small house our parents built many years ago.

There was a nice table with different meals that me and him loved,along with some candles and some soft music in the background.I could not believe this was happening.

Hours passed by being our funny self as usual,Liam did not change one bit,but i could feel his love for me,this time a different kind of love,a true love not that friendship love no more,it was finally something more...He was seeing me as his girlfriend at last,and I could only be even more happier then I ever thought.

"I could never understand why I have been so close to you,lik you make me feel so special and different from anyone else,and to know that i could trust you Liam,and that you will always be part of my life ,I know that i will be happy forever no matter what."

"Listen Jazmine..I love you,with all my heart,and I know I will always love you even more with everyday that passes..so what I am asking you is if you would like to be my girlfriend?"

"Liam..I would love to be with you..I have loved you since 8th grade,of course i wanna be with you."I smiled at him.

I could see his smile back at me as he grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes.We decided to walk along the lake for a bit and get to talk a bit more about us,this time as a couple.

He stopped all of a sudden and turned me to look at him.His hand cupped my cheeks and stared into my eyes.His lips got closer to mine,and in a split of a second they connected with mine.It felt like sparks ,it felt more right then ever and I knew me and Liam we were meant to be.