Louis imagine for Boo

Louis and Boo imagine

Me and Louis have been together for the longest time ever.Every second I spend with him in unforgetable.His gentle touch and lovely whispers make me shiver every time I hear them.

He is just so loveable.Looking back to the day I met him I get chills all over my spine.His gentle touch ,his cold fingers smoothly touching my cheek,his soft lips brushing over mine,his hot breathe tickling my neck,and then his arms tangle around my waist pushing me further more into him.His fingertips would play with thehem of my shit pulling me gently on the bed.i would tangle my fingers into his soft hair pulling bim closer to me bitying his lip roughly.

And then my shirt would be on the floor along with the rest of the pile of clothes.Candels lit everywhere.Roses thrown on the bed.

A romantic night full of lust.This was our one year anyversarry.And then when I woke up we would be spooning each other his warnth and scent crawling all over my body ;).

The kithcen would be full of chocolate scent.Pankaes placed on a white silvery place haning on the black table.Honey resting gently near it.We would eat hding hands our fingers interwined gently his hand fitting in mine perfectly.He would call me beautiful every so often and admire my (eye color) eyes,leaving me breatheless.

He would take me bridal styles up to our room.He would fun a hot bubble bath.We would scoop inside letting the warm water take us and then we would just sit there.

"I love you,Boo" said Louis kissing my neck.

"I love you too,Louis."