You have a tattoo (version 2)

Pref1:you have a tattoo

Harry:You gently lifted your shirt slowly slipping off the smooth material from you skin.Your bare back facing the door,as you turned around you see a figure resting himself as his piercing green eyes looked at you.

"I didn't know you have a tattoo."he grinned as he looked down at your hip,a couple of red roses inked on your body.

his body got closer to yours ,his thumb gently brushing over if. "I love it."

Liam:He never knew until you showed him.

"Li?"you asked shilly.

"Yes love?"he asked smiling at you.

"I wanna show you something."you body gently moving getting closer to his,You sweetly raise you pinky in the air showing him your tattoo.

"LP?"he asked with a small chuckle.

"yes its for you."you said as your arms wrap around his neck.

"i love you."he said as his lips crashed onto yours.

Zayn:You always knew he loved tattoos and when he met you he thought you were a goodie two shoes for such crazy things,but the truth is,your body had as many tattoos as he did,only you were to shy to show your story in such way.

One night as you were slipping your clothes away,finally spending the night at Zayn's place,you heard his gentel gasp as you blouse hit the floor.

"You have tattoos?"he asked with a smirk.

"yes?"you answer shilly.

One tattoo was his most favorite on you back were resting a pair of angel wings,details crafting your body,closing your eyes as you felt his finger tips gently touching your scars that were resting under the ink.

He never dare to ask what happen but you did tell him,and he promised he would never hurt you.

Niall:He wasn't a fan of tattoos but once he saw yours he fell in love with you even more.You were his girl version always happy with a great appetite tho you always remain fragile as a leaf .When he first left on tour you felt like your heart could break,so as he was away you got a small clover on your hip,gently covering your hip,a small N right next to it.When he came home and saw it he could not believe it.

"honey?i love your tattoo so much."he said as he gently kissed you.

Louis:Well,lets just say you were a crazy bubbly person just like him,often getting new stuff and never regretting a thing.One day you ran wi your friend so she could get a belly piercing ,being the spontaneous person you are you decided to get a tattoo.

As you made your way back home,Louis kept asking why you seemed uncomfortable.You see you never chose something simple for your first tattoo.On you rib cage one was hanging an anchor with roses around it gently covering all your right rib cage.

Waving around the anchor was written "It is what it is".Louis always used this quote you wanted him to be a part of you.As you showed him your tattoo he gently pulled you closer showering your skin with kisses.