Breathless

Wad's POV

(Mature Content to Follow if you don't like it, you can skip it.)

Waking up, I smile, feeling the now-familiar sensation of weight on me and the puffs of breath against my neck. I snuggle back against P'Prem, stopping when I feel something hard against my ass. I am a guy, so I get this. Morning wood. It is a natural bodily function. Blah. Blah. Blah. Yeah, I completely understand that, but this is my boyfriend's morning wood, not mine. I have to wonder why this has never occurred before. Even before we became official, we shared a bed. So this is a new thing.

P'Prem mumbles something in his sleep and snugs me in closer, making me gasp, and I notice that I am now beginning to have a morning problem. Well, this is embarrassing. I try to remove P'Prem's arms so I can get up and take care of it without waking him up.

"What's the matter," P'Prem mumbles against my neck. "Where are you going? We can sleep late today."

"Bathroom," I explain when his hands run down my chest and stopping on my obvious problem. I feel him chuckle against my back. I shove my butt back against him, making him growl as he turns me over to look at him.

"So that is how you want to play this morning," P'Prem says with a wicked grin, "How about we both solve this for each other?" He wiggles his eyebrows and laughs as I push him away.

"At least let me go brush my teeth," I inform him as I start to get up from the bed. Only to have him grab my arm, pulling me back as he pins me against the mattress.

"Not a chance!" P'Prem says as he runs his hand under my shirt, tugging it up to expose my chest. He thumbs both of my nipples, making me shudder.

"P'Prem," I gasp as I arch my chest into his hands. He leans down and swirls his tongue around one as he pinches the other side. I grab the back of his head, pulling it up as I crash my lips to his as I grind my hips against him. I part my lips so he can deepen the kiss as I feel him press against my hardened length and moan in his mouth.

He breaks off the kiss and smiles at me, "Still want to go brush your teeth?" I shake my head no as I tug his shirt over his head and roll him onto his back. I pull off my shirt and toss it aside as I straddle him. I like that size-wise, we are a match. So I can overpower him just as much as he can me.

I run my hands down his chest as watch him bite his lip to keep from moaning. Damn, that is sexy. I lean up, nipping his chin, making him huff as I capture his lips with mine. As I kiss him, I run my hands underneath the waistband of his boxers, pushing them down as I go exposing his throbbing shaft underneath my touch. He jerks as he feels my hand wrap around him, and I hiss at the nip P'Prem took out of my tongue in his mouth when he jerked.

"Sorry," P'Prem mumbles in my mouth before he rolls his head back with a groan as I graze my thumb across the base of the tip.

"Shit!" he hisses. Sliding down his chest, I leave of path of kisses to his navel and swirling my tongue in before I suck on it, making him tremble beneath my touch. Kissing my way down his happy trail, I kiss his tip as I skim my lips down his length. I kiss the base as I stroke up with my hand. I smile when I hear him moan as I run my tongue up his shaft from the base to tip. I lick the tip tasting his precum as I swirl my tongue around his glans, making him whine and stroking up before I take him in.

"Fvck Wad," P'Prem chuffs as I begin to bob my head humming around his length. He starts thrusting his hips slightly, matching my movements as they speed up. I can feel his muscles in his legs tense, and I relax my throat in anticipation of him releasing in my mouth. He grabs my head stilling, it as he does. I sat up, wiping my chin with the back of my hand, smiling at my boyfriend's satisfied face.