Did I Tell Him I Love Him

Wad's POV

"So, how did you ask her?" Oak quizzes Aim, "Come on, tell us."

"Yeah, tells us," Jett nudges Aim from behind, "I can't believe you finally did it."

"I just asked her," Aim pushes away from Jett and Oak, "Geez, would you guys back off."

"Come on, Ai'Aim," Kong laughs at our friend, "You can't blame us. Just the other day, you were whining about how to ask her out."

"Yeah," Tew smiles, "Took you long enough. We told you she liked you."

"Fine! I asked her out for coffee, and then I told her I liked her again and asked her to be my girlfriend." Aim explains, a blush creeping up his neck, "Happy? Anything else you want to know? Perhaps the color of underwear I was wearing that day?"

"Sure," Oak grins, "What is your lucky color now?"

"What the hell, Ai'Oak," Aim gasps, "You didn't just ask that?"

I smile at my friends teasing Aim about finally asking out May. I can't believe he thought she would say no. Now, if only Jett would ask P'Tutah out.

"I have a friend who told me that it was Economics," a girl says as she rushes past us.

"Really," her friend replies, "I heard it was it that, too."

My friends and I exchange a look as the girls pass by, and every time we hear another group of students going down the hall talking about the rumors on the forum. They are getting more and more specific. I don't think any of us have been on the forums to see what the seniors are posting. If my friends are, they are not telling me. But since last week, the number of people talking about it has grown.

P'Prem told me last night that he had heard that seniors from other faculties are being called in to speak with their advisors as they had been the other day. He didn't know which had been called in so far, though. I wonder when they will get to Economics. Will P'Dean be one of the seniors they call in?

I look up when I can't hear my friends anymore and notice that I have fallen behind while I was thinking. Crap! I need to catch up with them. I can't believe I let myself get separated from them. P'Prem would be pissed if he found out I did this. Passing a closet, an arm reaches out and jerks me inside. I try to scream out, but a hand clamps over my mouth. I feel someone's breath against my ear. Who the fvck is this? Shit, I am in trouble!!

"Scream, and I will fvcking break your neck," a voice hisses. I freeze. "That's better. Now let me tell you what is going to happen." I feel him pull my arm up behind my back, twisting it as he does. Damn, that hurts. I squirm, trying to make him let go.

"Do you want me to fvcking break your neck right here?" the voice sneers at me, "Just keep on moving, and I will do it."

How long before my friends figure out I am missing? Will P'Prem come for me? Shit! Why was I stupid and fall behind?!?

"You are going to listen now?" the voice asks. I nod. "Good, you little piece of shit. This is what is going to happen. You and I are going to walk out of here. You are going to smile like a good little toot at the people we are passing and not say a word. Understand?" the voice growls at me. I nod. "We are going to walk out of this faculty, and then I will take care of you once and for all." I am getting more frantic with every word he is saying. Please, find me! Please!

When he opens the door, I blink against the sudden light. When my eyes adjust, I can see that it is the Kiwi guy who has me. Why the hell is he on campus?

He takes his hand off my mouth as we walk out the door, "One word, and I will snap your neck. Got it?" He twists my arm, making me yelp. "I asked you a question. Answer me." I nod.