I Don't Know

Knott's POV

Tew has been avoiding me. His messages are short, and he barely talks to me when I call. Every time I ask to meet with him, he always says he is busy. And you would think that since we live in the same dorm, I would see him often but I don't! I keep having the feeling he is hiding from me!

Another thing bothering me is all missed calls and messages that were happening before he started avoiding me. Is he talking to someone else? There have been several times I have noticed missed calls from unknown numbers on his screen and messages from more unknown numbers.

When I asked about it, he told me it was just spam and deleted the messages without reading them. I have watched him block the numbers while we are eating after he ignored the call. They are always from unknown numbers. He seemed pretty annoyed by it. He never did explain when I asked.

I am also finding out Tew is very good at deflecting conversations, which is seriously annoying. Since I sometimes don't realize he has done it until he has left.

Shit! Nothing is adding up! I run my hands through my hair, growling before I lay my head down on my desk.

"What's your problem?" Arthit questions before he starts laughing.

"What is so funny?" I grumble.

"Nothing. I just realized I have been asking you that a lot lately," Arthit smiles. "Me. The problem child is asking Papa Knott." He looks at me then adds, "What is up with your nong this time? Please tell me this is not going to be another sex talk. If so, talk to Ai'Prem or Ai'Tutah. I can't handle that conversation again."

I roll my head to the side and look at him, "Why did you leave Ai'Bright out?"

"You crazy!" Arthit snorts, "Ai'Bright? He would be the last person I would talk with about that!"

I laugh, "I just wanted to hear what you would say."

"Asshole!" Arthit shoves me. "Really, Ai'Knott, what is up?"

"N'Tew is avoiding me," I groan. There is a reason I have been one of the single virgins of the group. I suck at dating. I look at Arthit. How does N'Kongpop deal with our grumpy little monster?

"What did you do?" Arthit asks as he is looking through his bag. When I don't answer, he looks up at me. "Don't tell me you don't know?"

"I don't," I sigh as I bang my head on the desk.

"What's wrong with Ai'Knott?" Prem questions as he sits down.

"N'Tew is avoiding him," Arthit informs him as he takes out his notes.

"What did you do?" Prem snorts as he begins rummaging through his backpack.

Arthit laughs with him. "I already asked that, and he doesn't know."

"How can you not know, Ai'Knott?" Prem asks me curiously. "Think. What have you done lately?" Prem pause for a bit before he adds, "You guys are having..."

"I am out of here if you are going to have that conversation with him, Ai'Prem," Arthit cuts Prem off. "I already had to talk about it once with him, and that my friend was enough for me."

"Aww, our little monster is shy," Prem coos at Arthit as he gets his things out of his bag.

Arthit punches Prem's shoulder hard, "Bastard. You want me to show you shy!"

"Hey! I thought we were fixing my problem," I whine, "Not the little monster's fear of talking about sex."

"What the fvck, Ai'Knott?!?" Arthit pouts, "I hate you."