Something Stupid

Arthit's POV

"They are at the hospital," Tutah says.

"WHAT?" We all scream at Tutah. We look at Knott as he sits back down on the bed. I have never seen him this pale before.

"Let's go," I say as I pull on Knott to get him up. He won't budge. "Ai'Knott, we have to go! Get your ass up now!"

"You don't think he did something stupid?" Knott asks, looking at me. My big friend looks like he will fall apart, and to be honest, I am freaking out too. Everyone is assuming it is N'Tew who needed the hospital, but my boyfriend is there also. It could easily be Kongpop. I need to fvcking get there now!

"I don't know, Ai'Knott," I frown, trying to stay calm, but I can't lie to him or myself and say everything is ok. "But we need to get there to find out. So come on." He nods as he stands up, following us to the door. I dial Kong, hoping he will answer, but once again, it goes straight to voicemail. What the hell is going on? Why the hell are you not answering your phone, Kong!?!

 What the hell is going on? Why the hell are you not answering your phone, Kong!?!

The cab ride to the hospital was a nightmare. Traffic was insane. We could have gotten there faster if we had walked. It was way too much time for both Knott and me to think about what could have happened. Bright, Tutah, and Prem kept telling both of us that it will be ok, but I don't think even they believed their own words.

After we arrived, we raced to the emergency room looking for our nongs. Even though I am scared about what we will find, and as freaked out as I am, Knott hasn't said a word the whole way here, and I am beginning to worry about him.

Turning the corner, I spot Kong sitting in a chair with his back to us. I breathe a sigh of relief as I run over to him. Blood! Lots of blood! Where the hell did it come from, and why is my boyfriend covered in it?

"What the hell happened? Are you bleeding? Why aren't you being taken care of?" I ask as I begin looking him over. I can't see any wounds. Where the fvck did this blood... Oh, hell!! I turn and look at Knott. He is on his knees, staring at my boyfriend and all the blood all over him.

"I am fine," I hear Kong say behind me, "It was Ai'Tew who got hurt, not me."

"How?" Knott whispers. He looks like he is about to faint.

"P'Knott?" a voice behind us calls. We turn and see N'Tew walking up with both of his hands in bandages. What the hell did that nong do? Knott runs over and wraps N'Tew in a hug.

"I'm sorry. It wasn't what you saw. I promise." N'Tew cries in Knott's arms.

"What the hell did he do to himself?" I turn and ask my boyfriend, "And why the fvck is your phone off?"

"He punched his mirror several times," Kongpop tells us, "It took me a while to get in to stop him. He had the door locked, so I had to kick the door in." He pulls his phone out and looks at it. "I guess my phone died." I nod as I watch Knott hugging his boyfriend. I grab Kong and hug him, making him squeak.