Movie Date

Bright's POV

"Do you want popcorn?" I ask as I turn on the tv and put on the DVD. I look back to find Kammon sitting on the end of my bed, swinging his feet as he examines my room. "Kam, do you want popcorn?"

"Huh?" Kammon hums, still not paying attention.

"Nevermind," I sigh, smiling.

It is the first time Kammon has been over to my dorm and our first official date. Usually, I take girls out to dinner or a club. When I was trying to figure out where I wanted to have my first date with him, I wanted it to be different. The thought of having my first date in a crowded restaurant, club, or theater didn't appeal to me. I wanted to have Kammon all to myself. I know asking your boyfriend to your dorm for a movie date is a little much, but I have never once had a girl I was dating here. Not even when I was dating Ple, this is another thing that is different from all of my past relationships.

"Should I make popcorn?" Kammon asks behind me. I stop myself from laughing.

"Sure," I say over my shoulder, "That sounds like a good idea. There is some over by the microwave. Pick what flavor you like."

"Ok," Kammon bounces off my bed and goes over to make popcorn. "What are we watching?"

"7 Days," I answer, looking at the menu on the screen, "Have you seen it?"

"Not yet," Kammon smiles, "But what made you pick that movie? I thought you would be more of a horror or thriller type of guy. Isn't this a chick flick?"

"I can watch a chick flick," I smirk, standing up and walking over to my bed. "Are you ready?"

"Almost," Kammon answers, "Where is a bowl?"

"Above you," I grin before I add, "Can you reach it?" Kammon flips me off as he reaches up and gets the bowl down.

"Asshole," Kammon grumbles sitting on the bed next to me, "Can I reach it? Just hit play already."

I hold up my arm and let Kammon settle in next to me. He holds up a piece of popcorn for me before he pops one into his mouth. I smile when he holds up another one for me. This is nice. Lean my head against his and settle in for the movie.

"Where are you going?" I laugh when Kammon hops up and runs to the bathroom as soon as the credits roll

"Where are you going?" I laugh when Kammon hops up and runs to the bathroom as soon as the credits roll. All I get back in response is Kammon's hand flipping off around the corner. Grabbing the empty bowl of popcorn, I put it in the sink and open the fridge to see what I want to drink.

"Do you have any water?" Kammon asks, coming out of the bathroom.

"Haven't you had enough?" I tease and pull out a bottle handing it to him.

"Why do you pick on me?" Kammon sulks, flopping back down on the bed.

"It is done in the name of love," I say, sitting next to him. "Did you like the movie?"