My Everything

(Mature Content to Follow if you don't like it, you can skip it.)

Prem's POV

Coming back to the room, my heart races, remembering what I found in Wad's bag earlier. We have discussed this off and on whenever he is feeling insecure about our physical relationship. Knowing his history, I am fine with taking the receiving role. Especially after some of the fantastic flying lessons I had had when he reacted out of reflex to what we were doing.

I look to the side at his profile, trying to figure out what is going through his head right now. He hasn't said anything about this. Maybe he did just randomly pack them. No matter, I still need to prepare for this.

"Is it ok if I shower first?" I ask, closing the door behind me. Wad tilts his head, looking at me before he answers.

"Sure," He shrugs.

I can feel his eyes following me as I grab my things and head into the bathroom. Standing in front of the mirror, I study my face to see if I gave anything away when I was being watched. My cheeks are flushed, but that can be from the alcohol we drank earlier before we came back.

Getting into the shower, I lean against the wall as I wait for the stream of water to warm. You can do this, Prem. It is for Wad and you. I hold out my hand, gauging the temperature of the water before I step under it. I let the warmth of the water sink in.

Since I told Wad I would do this, I have done this a time or two before wanting to be ready for the day it would matter. I rest my head against the wall as I reach back, sliding my hand down, inserting the first finger. I hiss a bit. When I did this before, I had brought lube with me into the shower, but I hadn't thought to bring any with me. Asking for Wad's was not going to happen. Nope. Uh-uh. Never.

I continue fingering myself, adding another finger. An image of Wad hovering above me flickers through my mind and smile. That is the reason for my everything.

Walking out of the shower, I find Wad lying on the bed with his arm over his eyes. Glancing over, I see his bag is still where he left it. I frown at it. What am I thinking? I don't even know if he wants to do this, and I might just be getting ahead of myself.

"Wad, the shower is free," I tell him. He jumps at my voice. "You okay?" I add.

"Yeah," Wad says quickly, as he grabs his things before he goes to shower. I catch his arm as he passes me.

"Are you sure?" I insist. He lays his hand on mine.

"I am good," Wad reassures me, "Don't fall asleep on me."

"I won't," I promise, watching him disappear inside the bathroom. The moment the door closes, I double-check his backpack and see everything is still inside. Maybe I am just getting ahead of myself. We talked about doing this after the trial, not before.

Going over to the bed, I pull out my phone and flick through our group chat. I laugh at all the pictures that everyone shared there. I am glad we did this. Stopping on a group picture of Wad with his friends, I zoom in on his face. His smile, which was once so rare, is beaming back at me.

Glancing once again at the bathroom, I wonder what is taking Wad so long. When he showers, he is usually quick about it, I am too, and the times I played with myself. I walked out to smirks and a knowing look. If Wad only knew what I was really doing, I wonder what he would have thought.

Laying my arm across my eyes, I take a deep breath to calm myself. Everything is going to be fine, so I don't know why I am panicking. Calm the fvck down, Prem. It is just sex with my boyfriend. Before I can work myself into a full-blown panic attack, the door opens. Sitting up, I smile as Wad walks out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. I follow him as he walks over to his backpack, and my breath catches. He straightens up, and I wait for him to turn around.