Having A Moment

P'Dear's POV

"Today went way better than yesterday," I say, looking over the report handed in by N'Yacht.

"There wasn't as much ruckus as Monday," Boon says, "Yesterday was interesting."

"N'Kongpop didn't have any issues today," I note, looking at N'Arthit, "And from what I have found out, I believe that he won't have any other issues." I turn to N'Bright, "I fear N'Bright still might have problems."

"Yeah," Pin laughs, "That is what happens when you date that many people. At least he doesn't steal other people's girlfriends."

"True," Jay says high fiving Pin.

N'Knott has his hand on N'Arthit's shoulder, and N'Prem is watching him. Everyone else in the meeting is watching my nongs. N'Bright didn't even react to the taunt.

"But I have to admit having that jerk in our booth is going to ensure we win the festival this year," Pin boasts.

"N'Knott," I sigh, "Take your hand off of his shoulder. I think it is time." I am going to let N'Arthit have a moment to set things straight with these two. After all the crap he has had to deal with because of this booth, he deserves this chance.

"Are you sure?" N'Knott asks, concerned.

"Yes," I nod. "Ai'Jay. Ai'Pin. Do you have anything else you want to say about the people in the booth?" I am watching N'Arthit along with his friends. I know all of them want to kill these two idiots, and I have no idea why I am setting both of them up. Other than I am tired of Pin's whiny remarks about a girlfriend he would have dumped anyway.

"I was thinking we could make the Campus Moon stay all day," Pin puts in, "Instead of just two hours."

"Why?" N'Arthit asks in a tone that sends shivers down my spine. I notice his friends have all moved back from him. Others at the table also scoot back. The two idiots don't seem to register the mood shift in the room.

"Why not?" Pin snarks, "I have yet to find out if his girlfriend broke up with him or not." The sound of chairs can be heard all around the room as everyone knows where this is going but those two.

"He doesn't have a girlfriend," N'Arthit offers, "So if that is what you are waiting for to happen, just give up now. And stop blaming him about you not being able to keep a girlfriend."

"I heard he was dating," Pin informs N'Arthit. "And I can keep a girlfriend!" N'Arthit snorts in derision.

Once again, a sound of chairs moving farther away from the table is heard, along with mumbling. The words 'idiot', 'moron,' and 'death wish' are the ones that stand out.

"He IS dating! You fvcking moron!" N'Arthit shouts.

"See," Pin laughs, "So why did you say he doesn't have a girlfriend."

"BECAUSE HE HAS A BOYFRIEND!" N'Arthit screams as he stands up and slaps the table. "He doesn't even remember your damn girlfriend. She is just another nameless face who came and told him they liked him. That fvcking happens at least once a damn day, if not more!"

"Boyfriend?" Jay looks at me, and I smile, "You knew?" I shrug. I hope he doesn't think I am going to help.

"For heaven's sake!" N'Arthit screams, "Everyone in this damn room... hell, the damn faculty, maybe even the campus, knows this except you two idiots!"

"Why are you being rude to your senior?" Pin snarls, standing up and glaring across the table at N'Arthit.

"Because you keep being rude about his boyfriend," I tell Pin flatly. "Which is why I haven't reprimanded him."