He's Gone

Kongpop's POV

"P'Arthit?" I say, walking into his dorm, "I came back early." I frown, looking around the room. Where is he? Maybe I should have messaged him I was coming back instead of trying to surprise him. Dropping my bag, I lie down on the bed as I pull out my phone to call him.

"P'Arthit?" I say when he answers, "I am at your dorm. He what? OK. Yeah, no problem. See you later."

What the hell? P'Knott is missing? When did this happen? Why hasn't anyone messaged me? I look at my phone, debating a bit before I message Tew.

Kong: what is going on

Tew: he's gone

Kong: what

Tew: idk im worried

Kong: who knows

Tew: just the seniors

Kong: can i come over

Tew: k

Grabbing my bag, I head out to Tew's dorm. When I get there, I will ask if he wants me to stay over so he won't be alone. I can't believe this is happening. What the hell is going on for P'Knott to go MIA on his boyfriend and his friends?

 What the hell is going on for P'Knott to go MIA on his boyfriend and his friends?

"Hey," I greet Tew when he opens his door. Damn! He looks like crap. When was the last time he slept? Walking in, I take in the state of Tew's room. It is not much better than him.

"Hey," Tew replies, turning and walking back to his table to sit down.

"Why are the seniors the only ones who know about this?" I ask, setting down my bag and sitting on the bed.

"P'Arthit said not to tell anyone," Tew sighs, "When I called him to see if he knew where P'Knott was, he told me that they would find him. I don't think they have told P'Dear yet?" Tew runs his hand through his hair. "But that was yesterday." He looks over at me. "Where the hell can he be?"

"He came back from the trip, right?" I question, trying to figure out what could be going on with P'Knott.

"Yeah," Tew sighs, "I met P'Knott when he got dropped off, and we went to eat dinner. He was a little quiet, and when he said he was tired, I didn't think anything of it. Now he's gone." Tew starts to chew on his thumbnail. "I have replayed that dinner over and over, trying to find what I missed."

"When did he disappear? That night?" This behavior is so out of character for P'Knott. No wonder his friends and Tew are worried.

"His bag was in his room," Tew looks over at me with tears in his eyes, "And his phone."

I walk over and hug my friend, "It will be ok. His friends will find him."

There is a knock at the door, and Tew stands up so fast he hits my chin, making me bite my tongue. Shit! Tew yanks open the door to reveal my boyfriend and his friends. All of which look exhausted.