Confessing

Wad's POV

"I have a question?" Oak asks, raising his hand. Why is he raising his hand?

We are all waiting behind a curtain in the Communications Booth. None of us look happy. I mean, who confesses to people who have a boyfriend or girlfriend already. I am pretty sure the majority of the campus knows we are dating. I can see why Oak and P'Bright are here. Me? P'Prem? Or the others. Do people believe we will break up and go out with them if they confess to us?

"What is your question, N'Oak?" P'Tee turns and looks at him.

"Why am I here?" Oak scratches the back of his neck as he looks at all of us. "I understand these guys. But... I am... I am me."

"All of you were requested," P'Tee sighs, "It was a pain in the ass to work around your booth's schedule, but we found this window of time, and we are getting it done today."

"What?" Oak gapes, "There is no way I am going on that stage and let someone confess to me!"

All of us look at him in shock. Is this because he is dating Maprang. Well, we think he is dating her. Nothing has been confirmed, and none of us have the guts to ask outright.

"You?" P'Tee looks at Oak, shocked, "You are the one bitching? I thought it would be the other guys. They are dating. Why are you throwing a fit?"

"I don't want to do it!" Oak growls.

"Tough," P'Tee walks up to him. "You are doing it, nong." He turns and looks at all of us. "All of you will be doing this!" We all nod slowly. Wow. He is not a happy camper.

"So if we have to do this," P'Prem grumbles, "What do we do? I mean, I am dating him." P'Prem points at me.

"Are we late?" Prae asks as she and the other girls walk up.

"I thought they weren't coming," Aim glares at P'Tee.

"Only N'Prae," P'Tee glowers at Aim, "N'May and N'Maprang, I guess, just came along." They both nod at what P'Tee said. May goes over to stand by Aim while Maprang is frowning at Oak.

"Ai'Prem," P'Tee sighs, "I am aware of who all of you are dating! It has been a fvcking nightmare. Let's just get this over and done with once and for all."

"Why are we even picked?" P'Arthit asks. "Do they think we will magically fall in love with them if they confess?"

P'Dear and P'Win walk in. It looks like they have argued over something on the way here. P'Dear glares at his boyfriend as he goes and stands by P'Tutah and Jett. I laugh when Jett makes P'Tutah switch places with him, so he is standing by P'Dear instead of his boyfriend.

"Idiot," P'Dear grumbles. I don't know if it was directed toward Jett or P'Win or both.

"Do you know how popular you guys are?" P'Tee mutters, ignoring P'Dear, "The committee refused to pass up the opportunity."

"Me?" Oak asks, pointing at himself. "Popular?" P'Bright reaches over and pinches Oak's cheek. "That hurt, P'Bright!" Oak says as he slaps away P'Bright's hand.

"Well, at least you know you are not dreaming," P'Bright laughs. Maprang snorts at Oak's expression.

P'Tutah cuffs P'Bright on the back of the head, "Behave!" Looking at Maprang, he adds, "You too."

"You still haven't explained what we are supposed to do," P'Knott points out.

"You reject them," P'Tee shrugs, "What else? You are dating someone. I don't know what else to do to stop this disaster. So you are going to have to reject all of them."