Want To Know Them The Most

Knott's POV

I look at Prem and Arthit. I love my friends, but I want to slap both of them upside the head right now. I want to slap all four of my friends, but I want to hit Bright and Tutah for entirely different reasons. The first two are keeping secrets. Not that they are keeping them well. Looking over at Bright and Tutah bickering over something yet again. This is why I want to slap them, and it makes me wonder if they have noticed the two lovesick fools in our group.

If Bright was aware, he has made the mature decision not to razz his friends about it. Mature? Seriously I just used the word MATURE about Bright! So odds are he is clueless as usual. As for Tutah, I am not so sure; he is pretty clever about this stuff, but unlike our obnoxious friend, he can keep it to himself. I just don't know.

Back to the lovesick fools, Arthit is still the big ball of confusion he has been since sometime after the beach trip. I know he likes 0062. That is a given. But lately, 0062 has been avoiding Arthit as much as Arthit is avoiding 0062. It has taken a lot of willpower, not just to lock both of them in a room.

But Prem? Something has happened, and it happened today. I know he was taking N'Wad to get his stitches out this morning. He told us yesterday when we were talking about when to meet up for the wedding. According to him, he was only doing it because he felt terrible about how he had treated him in the past and, as he put it, "being a good senior." I just rolled my eyes at that. What could have happened in just a morning?

Arthit see is trying to talk to 0062, but it isn't going well from the hurt look on both of their faces. Maybe I should find a room to lock them in and let them... hell, I don't know... just fix their fucking shit! See! I know I am seriously upset with them because I am cursing! 0062 walks away, leaving Arthit behind, looking like a kicked puppy. Guess I should do something and walk over to my friend.

"Come on, Ai'Oon. Let's go get some food before Ai'Bright eats it all," I put my arm around his shoulders and pull him back to the group, and he gives me a weak smile.

 Let's go get some food before Ai'Bright eats it all," I put my arm around his shoulders and pull him back to the group, and he gives me a weak smile

I watch Prem taking pictures of the party. He was so excited about being asked to do this and even though Prem is outwardly looking normal, I catch moments when he doesn't think anyone is watching that belie this. He occasionally pulls out his phone and looks at it, contemplating something but always puts it away. I think I need two rooms.

I don't know when Arthit left, but he comes running back and is looking about for someone. 0062. I am pretty sure.

"Have you seen the First Year?" he blurts out.

I was right, "If it is Kongpop, he just left. He is probably waiting out front."

He smiles, "Thank you." And runs off.

Maybe he is finally going to do something. I can only hope. I look at my other lovesick friend I find him staring at his camera. There is a ghost of a smile as he runs his thumb over the display screen.