Temporary Insanity

Prem's POV

"You coming by the booth?" Wad asks as he puts his bag on the bed.

"Would you be mad if I don't?" I pull my shirt over my head before I turn to look at him. Watching your boyfriend kiss other people will drive me crazy.

"I was going to ask you not to come," Wad says, "But can we meet up for lunch?"

"I am going to Siam Mall," I explain, "I don't know if I will be back by then. Can we make it a late lunch? I go in at three after N'Kongpop."

"Why are you going to the mall?" Wad narrows his eyes at me. "That reminds me, what did Maprang give you yesterday?"

"I am getting things for the booth," I lie. "They are going to do something special on Thursday, so it was a list of supplies." I wait to see if he buys it.

"Oh," Wad hums, "We could meet at one. Do you think you will finish by then?"

"Geez, I hope so," I sigh, "You know I am not a fan of shopping."

Wad walks over, and I step back.

"What are you doing?" I ask hesitantly. I bump against the closet behind me.

He smiles before he leans in and captures my lips. Parting my lips, he invades my mouth. Pressing me against the closet, he deepens the kiss. When I try to pull back, he grabs my head holding it in place. I feel his fingers dig into my scalp as he tastes every corner of my mouth. Just before I am about to pass out from lack of air, he lets go and steps back, smiling.

"Whoa," I breathe.

"Yeah," Wad laughs, "Whoa."

"What was that for?" I ask, stepping away from the closet.

"I just wanted my first kiss today to be from you," Wad shrugs as he heads for the door.

"Isn't it always?" I smirk.

"Yep," Wad smiles, looking back at me. "Oh, P', you might want to fix your hair before you go out."

"Why?" I ask, turning to look in the mirror, "Wad! I just fixed this the way I like it."

"I know," Wad laughs going out the door, "But it is sexier like that."

I gape at the closed door and look back at my reflection. Sexier? I look like I just got... That little shit. My phone sounds on the desk, and I look at the message notification.

Boyfriend: Love you

I grab my phone and call him. It rings twice before he picks up.

"Yes?" Wad answers. I can tell he is smiling.

"Love you, too," I tell him as I smile at the mess he made of my hair.

Looking at the list in my hand, I wonder why I let the girls talk me into this. Do the other guys have lists too? Why is there so much stuff on mine?

"Excuse me," I mumble when I bump into someone.

"Ai'Prem?"

"Ai'Knott?" I say, looking up and see that he is the person I must have bumped. "Why are you here?"

"This," Knott answers, holding up a familiar-looking piece of paper. "You?"

"This," I echo his words and actions.

"How much is on your list?" I ask, trying to see his list.

"Do you think we need all this stuff?" Knott questions as he scratches the back of his head, looking at his list.