Two Boxes of Chocolates, Nong

Aim's POV

Another notification sounds on my phone. I bang my head on the table and groan. Looking up, I find Kong looking at me with a "What the fuck" look.

"Ai'Kong, tell me why P'Bright is my senior?" I whine.

"What do you mean? Because he is older than you, of course," Kong laughs, "Have you gone stupid?"

I glare at him, "That is not what I meant, and you know it! Why the fvck was I assigned to him in the group?" My phone goes off, and I shove my phone in Kong's face. "Tell me why I have to deal with this?!?"

I don't even open my messages from P'Bright anymore. He just sends me weird video links and stupid jokes. I feel like a deranged clown is stalking me. How is this guy even capable of passing his coursework?

Kong shrugs then scratches his head, "I don't know. P'Arthit just probably put you and Ai'Oak with P'Bright and P'Tutah randomly. Why would there be a reason?"

"How much trouble will I get in if I tie him up and shove him in a locked closet?" I wonder out loud.

Kong spews his drink across the table, "Eww, gross, Ai'Kong!"

"You want to do what with P'Bright?" Kong laughs then smirks, "And I am sure his friends have probably threatened to do that before to him. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have keys to all the closets."

I growl as I see P'Bright walking to the tables carrying food for May and the girls. "Why the fvck is he doing that?" May giggles when P'Bright says something.

"Shit! Ai'Aim!" Kong yells at me. I look down to see I crushed my drink cup as the contents now run all over the table.

"Sorry," I say as I grab the napkins we have, trying to dry the mess I made.

"Oh ho," P'Bright grins at me, "What happened, Nong?"

"Nothing," I growl, not bothering to look at my annoying senior.

"Here," P'Bright hands me some more napkins before walking off.

"You ok?" May walks over to our table, handing me her napkins.

I smile and nod at her. "Yeah, I'm ok," I mutter as I try to soak up all my drink.

"We are going to Siam Mall later," May smiles at me, "Would you like to come?"

I freeze as I look at May. Did she ask me to go with her to the mall? Did May ask me? Answer you, idiot!

"Ouch," I yell at Kong, "That was my leg!"

"Oh, sorry," Kong apologizes to me, trying not to laugh, "May asked you a question."

Oh, shit! "S-Sure," I stutter, "I can go. Message me the time."

"Great," May smiles as she goes back to her table.

P'Bright is walking back, pushing the cleaning aunty's cart as she laughs at something he said. How did he get her to come to the canteen now? They never come during lunch.

"I hear there is a mess for me," she smiles at me. "Let me clean that up for you." I watch as she wipes down our table and clears away our trash. As she is leaving, she pinches P'Bright on the cheek.

"Thank you," I call after her.

"Here," P'Bright hands me a new drink before he starts to walk away.

"Thanks," I say.

P'Bright stops and walks back to the table, "I am not asking for you to reply to my messages but can you at least read them, so I know you are safe," he snipes, "I can't always come and check when you don't."