Three AM Ride [Chihiro Fujisaki x F!Reader]

This was requested a long time ago and I can't find the username so...yeah. It's long overdue. Sorry!

"What are you doing in m-my house?!" Chihiro Fujisaki stammered. "It's three am!"

The (H/C) female in front of him shrugged. Her (E/C) eyes glistened in the moonlight, hinting at the mischief she was about to cause.

"Get up, Chi," she ordered, throwing his blankets off of him. "We've got to places to be."

She winked, slipping out the window, onto the roof, and jumping onto the lawn. Chihiro sighed, getting dressed. There was no arguing with her.

Sensibly, he went downstairs and out the door(not going out the window like she had done). He crossed his arms, shivering in the cold. His eyes widened as he stared at the vehicle in front of him.

"No way! I'm not going to ride in that metal death trap!" He shrieked.

(Y/N) (L/N) hopped off her motorcycle, smirking. "I beg to differ." She slowly began to approach him, making him feel nervous.

"Don't you dare-"

Chihiro's words were cut off as (Y/N) lifted him up with ease and placed on the bike. She shoved a helmet on him and put one on herself.

Looking back at him, she grinned. "Hold on tight, Chi!"

Without warning, she sped off, down the road. Chihiro screeched, wrapping his arms around her waist and squeezing the life out of her.

"GAH!" (Y/N) exclaimed. "Chihiro, loosen your grip, will ya?!"

But the male wasn't listening. He was terrified. He buried his head into her back, trembling with fear.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's - yes, boyfriend's - antics. She glanced up at the dark sky and dropped her speed. Chihiro had yet to look up, which only made her annoyed.

She pulled over to the side off the road, stopping the vehicle. "Chihiro, ride's over. You can up now."

Chihiro looked up, seeing that the motorcycle had stopped, and blushed. "Sorry."

The female grabbed Chihiro's hand and began trekking to the top of the hill they had stopped by. Chihiro raised a brow, looking down at (Y/N)'s motorcycle.

"(Y/N), couldn't someone steal your motorcycle by leaving it down there?" Chihiro questioned.

"It's three in the morning, Chi. I highly doubt it. Now hurry up, I need to show you something!"

The two raced to the top of the grassy hill and plopped down on the ground. They stared up at the starry night sky and Chihiro's eyes widened in wonder.

Stars were scattered across a canvas of black. Red and green streaks of color illuminated the dark sky. The moon was full, shinning brightly. The stars around it glowed, adding to the effect.

"Whoa," Chihiro said.

(Y/N) simply smiled. "Aren't you glad I woke you up for a three am ride?"

|UP NEXT!|

Your Secret Admirer [Himiko Yumeno x F!Reader]