Ouma Kokichi//Purple

Purple
Kokichi Ouma x Reader
──────────────

Y/' O

"Damn it, I'm out of purple paint," I muttered as I peered into the jar.

With a groan, I stood up and wiped my paint covered hands on my smock. Being the Ultimate Painter is messy work.

Whistling, I made my way over to the cupboards. I began opening and closing them like crazy.

"Not here, not here, not he-HOLY SHIT!" I threw open a cupboard door and shrieked, falling onto the floor.

"Shh, (Y/N)-chan!" The one and only Ouma Kokichi scolded. His small frame was crammed inside the tiny cupboard. "I'm hiding!"

"In my art studio?" I put my hand on my hip. "Mini Hitler, you got some explaining to do."

"SHH! Not now!" He hushed me as his eyes glanced nervously around the room.

I sighed. "Fine. At least hand me that jar of purple paint you're sitting on, then."

He handed me the jar and smiled. "Purple's such a pretty color, isn't it?"

"Uh, yeah...sure." I shut the cupboard door before muttering, "Idiot."

"I heard that!"

"SHUT UP, OUMA!"

With a sigh, I returned to my stool and continued painting. I didn't really know what I was painting. Usually, I just start with painting a few strokes of one color and see where it takes me.

Suddenly, the door to my art studio burst opened. An angry looking Kaede stepped inside, her hair a dark purple.

"Where the hell is that Panta-loving freak?!" She yelled as she slammed her fist on the table.

"O-Ouma?" I stuttered. "Him? Y-Yeah, he's probably somewhere...definitely not here, though!"

Meanwhile, Ouma did his best to sneak out of the cupboard without being noticed. He narrowed his eyes at me as I talked.

"A-And, even if he was here-" I continued, trying to buy time for Ouma, "-which he's not!-He wouldn't be trying to avoid you or anything. Heh, Heh...."

BAM! Thud, thud, thud! Ouma tripped over some buckets of paint, his pristine white outfit now dripping with pinks and blues.

Kaede turned her head, narrowing her eyes at Ouma. She slowly advanced toward him, hands clenched in fists.

"Uh...hey, Kaede," Ouma said awkwardly as he scratched the back of his neck. "Funny seeing you here....heh...."

The pianist growled.

"Um...purple looks lovely on you! Okaybyeeeeee!" He flashed her a cheeky smile and ran out of the room.

"OUMA!" Kaede yelled, running after him. "Come back here, you little shit!"

I shut the door behind them and sighed in relief. Finally, no more distractions! Maybe I can get this painting done!

Smiling to myself, I sat down on my stool and faced my painting. I realized what I was painting and my smile fell.

"I can't let him see this," I whispered. I glanced around the room and my fingers itched to throw the painting away.

But I just couldn't.

"A few more details won't hurt, I guess," I said to myself. I dipped my brush in paint and continued painting.

Oᑌᗰᗩ' O

"I think she's gone," I said aloud as I looked down the corridor. "Hah, Ouma Kokichi, you've done it again!"

I fished around in my pockets and pulled out a lollipop, putting it in my mouth. I returned my hands to my pockets and continued walking down the hall.

After a while, I took the lollipop out of my mouth and stated, "I'm bored."

Tapping my chin thoughtfully, I thought about what I could do. Suddenly, an idea came to mind and I clapped my hands childishly.

"Let's go see what (Y/N)-chan is doing!"

I skipped down the hallway to her art studio. I opened the door and discovered it was a mess, even more so that it was when I left.

But, that's just how the life of a painter is, I guess. I don't think I've ever seen (Y/N) with a clean studio. Speaking of (Y/N)....

"Aw, (Y/N)-chan's asleep!" I gushed, staring at the girl. She was asleep on a table next to the painting she had been working on.

"What have you been up to, (Y/N)-chan?" I questioned as I walked over to her.

I stared at her painting, curious to see what masterpiece she had created this time. My eyes widened in shock.

(Y/N)-chan painted me.

Suddenly, a small yawn was emitted from (Y/N)'s mouth as she sat up. She ran a hand through her messy (H/C) hair and blinked.

"Rise and shine, (Y/N)-chan!" I cheered.

Her eyes focused on me and widened in shock. She jumped up and threw a cloth over her painting.

"You weren't supposed to see that!" She yelled, tears coming to her eyes. She began to cry and she walked away from me.

"(Y/N)-chan..." I said softly as I wrapped my arms around her. "I thought that was an amazing painting."

"You d-did?" She stuttered.

I wiped away her tears and stood up taller in order to kiss her. I pulled away, smiling. "I think you're amazing."

(Y/N) blushed, laughing.

"I only have one thing on the painting, though. There could be more purple."

"I'll keep that in mind."

Thank you guys for almost 2.5k reads! I never thought my writing would be so good! On that note, requests are open!

And, it would really mean a lot to me if you checked out my Nagito Komeada x Reader, titled Asylum!

One last thing, if you guys want to me to write a fanfics of anything, you can check out my profile to see what Fandoms I'm in and request here.

Anyways, thank you guys!~ ❤️