Yandere!Izuru Kamukura//True Love's Confession

True Love's Confession
Yandere!Izuru Kamukura x Reader

It was Valentine's Day and love was in the air. The 77th class spent the day together, spreading hope across campus.

(Y/N) and Izuru sat together and for once, Izuru cracked a smile. It seemed he had taken a liking to the (H/C) girl.

"I still don't understand why you're eating chocolate you found out of the trash," Izuru stated with a small smile.

(Y/N) shrugged, popping another chocolate in her mouth. "Can't let good chocolate go to waste."

She licked her lips and handed him a chocolate. "Try one."

He grabbed the chocolate and placed it in his mouth. "...Not bad."

Just then, Sonia ran burst into the room. She ran up to the two, her eyes sparkling. "(Y/N)! Nagito wants to talk to you in the hallway! Come on!"

The princess grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out into the hallway. Izuru glared at the two as they left.

Today was Valentine's Day after all, and maybe he could confess to her. It was appropriate for the season. When she came back in, he would ask her.

He really liked (Y/N), there was no doubt about. But his love for her had kind of, sorta, turned into an obsession.

Suddenly, a squeal was heard from the hallway and Sonia walked in with (Y/N).

"I can't believe you said yes!" Sonia fangirled. "You guys will be so cute together!"

(Y/N) blushed and looked down at her shoes. "I can't believe I'm Nagito's girlfriend."

Izuru's heart broke. He felt as if he wanted to scream and cry out. He wanted to murder Nagito Komeada. (Y/N) was his and his only. She belonged to him.

He would have to do something about Nagito.

* * *

(Y/N) frowned, tapping her fork against her plate nervously. Nagito and Izuru hadn't arrived at the lunchroom yet. She was growing concerned.

"Where's Nagito and Izuru?" (Y/N) questioned aloud.

"I think they're still in the classroom," Sonia said. "Maybe you should go check on them.

"Okay." She excused herself from the table and headed down the hall.

She hoped the two were okay. She loved them both dearly, her best friend and boyfriend. She didn't want either of them hurt.

"Izuru? Nagito?" (Y/N) gently pushed open the door to the classroom. "Are you guys in here?"

As she turned on the lights, she let out a bloodcurdling scream. "OH MY GOD!"

Nagito's body rested against the white wall. His eyes were closed and he didn't look like he was breathing. Multiple stab wounds were in his chest causing bright red blood to stain his white shirt. 'Happy Valentine's Day' was written in the wall beside him in blood.

(Y/N) felt bile burning her throat. Tears welled up in her eyes as her hands began shaking. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!"

Suddenly, the door slammed shut behind her. She whipped around, eyes widening in surprise. "Izuru-"

"Do you not like your gift, Valentine?" Izuru asked, still as monotone as ever. He tilted his head like a sad puppy.

(Y/N) backed away, scared out of her mind. "W-Why?" She choked out. "Why would you d-do this?!"

Izuru glared at her, taking a step closer. "He thought he could take you for himself. But you're mine, (Y/N). All mine."

He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her cheek. "Happy Valentine's Day."

This was for @rollersk8! Clever username, BTW. How did you like it? Feel free to vote and comment!