Protecting You [Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Tsundere!Reader]

You were in the library, studying as usual. It was a common occurrence since you were the Ultimate Scholar. You were creating a study sheet in order to study for your upcoming history test. One would think that since you were the Ultimate Scholar you'd be extremely smart. And yes, that was true. But, it wouldn't hurt to study now and then.

The sound of someone slamming their book down in front of you made you lift your head. Upon seeing who it was, you frowned.

"No need to be so hostile towards me, kid," the upperclassman smirked, leaning against the table you were working at.

You gave him a flat look, returning to your studies. The upperclassman continued to pester you, grabbing your textbook.

"What the hell do you want?" You questioned, crossing your arms. "Can't you see that I'm trying to work? Some people actually value education, unlike you, you neanderthal."

"Relax," the upperclassman continued. "I just need you to do my math homework, no biggie."

Giving him the most blank expression you could muster, you questioned, "Do I look like a math book to you?"

You gathered your stuff up, snatched your textbook back, and shoved it all in your bag. Flipping the upperclassman off, you stormed out of the classroom.

Much to your dismay, the upperclassman followed you. You tried to ignore his presence, but it became too much to handle when he tripped you in the hallway.

Eyes widening, you fell to the floor, your items spilling out of your bag. You scrambled to put all of your items back when you were suddenly pulled backward by the collar of your shirt.

Before you knew it, you were being shoved up against the wall. The bricks collided with your back, scraping your skin. You pulled your book tighter to your chest, looking up at the tall upperclassman.

"Now, are you going to do my homework or am I going to have to make you?" The upperclassman growled.

"Oh look! I'm so scared!" You rolled your eyes, scoffing. "Yes, picking on the 'nerd'. Apparently acceptable to 'jocks', or as I like to call them, assholes like you! Now, let me go, jackass!"

"Why you little-" The male swung his fist at you. It collided with your cheek, knocking you to the ground. He picked you up by your collar, apparently not finished with your beating.

"HEY!" You and the upperclassman turned your heads to see a student from your class walk up.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru stood there, fuming. His red gaze burned holes into the upperclassman's head, but softened when they met your (E/C) eyes. His hands curled into fists as he narrowed his eyes at the upperclassman.

"Violence is not prohibited in a school environment!" Kiyotaka scolded. "Neither is bullying! You should be ashamed for attacking an underclassman! You should be setting an example!"

The upperclassman gave him a flat look. "Does it look like I give two shits?"

"No, but Sensei seems to."

Once his eyes landed on Chisa Yakuzome, he cursed silently. The upperclassman dropped you on the floor and was pulled away by Chisa to the office.

You landed on the floor with a thud. Groaning in pain, you let your fingers touch your cheek. Wincing, you scowled. There was no doubt that an ugly bruise was forming already.

An outstretched hand crossed your vision and you turned your head to find Kiyotaka Ishimaru standing there. He was Hope's Peak Ultimate Hall Monitor. Even though he was in your class, you never really interacted with him much. You preferred to be alone.