Jealous!Rantaro Amami//Ultimate Misunderstanding

Ultimate Misunderstanding
Jealous!Rantaro Amami x Short!F!Reader

There's a lot of profanity in this piece...so, yeah... Requested by @IdealConcupiscent. Hope you like it! ❤️❤️❤️

"Come back here, you bitch!" Kazuichi Souda yelled as he ran after me with a wrench. "I'll fix your fucking attitude!"

I shrieked, forcing my legs to run faster. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"You can't run forever!" Kazuichi yelled. "I will find you! And I'll kill you!"

"AH, SHIT!" I screamed as I ran even faster. An angry Kazuichi was a scary Kazuichi.

How did I end up being chased by a pink-haired dude with a wrench? Well, I may have accidentally made him kiss Gundham Tanaka...yeah...

You see, I'm (Y/N) (L/N), the Ultimate Matchmaker. I see people who would work together and make them a thing. Over the years, I've earned the nickname, 'the Ultimate Heartbreaker'. I enjoy messing with people.

I turned the corner and sprinted into an empty classroom. I quickly shut the door, sighing in relief.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?"

Turning around, I saw my boyfriend, Rantaro Amami, staring at me. I blushed, bringing my hands together.

"Ah, Rantaro...so nice to see you here.."

"(Y/N), what did you do?" Rantaro asked as he crosses his arms and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Um...I may or may not have...kinda sorta...made Kaz and Gundham...you know...kiss?"

"Really?" Rantaro sighed, shaking his head like a disappointed mother. "(Y/N), come on, we've talked about this."

"But it's fun!" I whined. "Wait, hold up. Why are you in here?"

"I got detention," Rantaro said flatly. "I've got to scrap all the gum off the tables...it's disgusting."

"Well, then what am I supposed to do for two hours?!" I yelled, throwing my arms up in the air.

"Go hang out with Saihara and Ouma."

"Fine." I pecked his cheek and went to leave the room. "I love you."

"Love you too."

I stepped out into the hall, smiling like a dope. Suddenly, a voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"(Y/N)!"

Oh right...Kazuichi...forgot about him... Well, fuck.

"Ooo! (Y/N)-chan gets to spend time with us!" Ouma squealed like a child as his eyes lit up. "We're going to have so much fun!"

"I just didn't expect all of you to be here."

Currently, I was hanging out with Kaito, Ouma, Kiibo, and Shuichi while Rantaro was in detention. I thought I would just be hanging out with the detective and leader, but the astronomer and robot insisted on coming too.

"She's only hanging out with us because her boyfriend ditched her," Kaito said.

"My boyfriend has detention, thank you very much," I stated. "Probably because of you lot."

The boys looked at each other and shrugged. "Yeah, probably."

Sighing, I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Let's get going, already."

тнιяρєяѕσи ρσν

Rantaro Amami sighed and ran a hand through his green-colored hair. He had just finished with detention and was heading over to a café to meet up with (Y/N). He smirked, wondering how well she handled the boys.

He pulled open the door to the café and stepped inside, the overwhelming scent of coffee hitting his nostrils. He glanced around the café only to notice (Y/N) sitting with Kaito.

'I thought the boys had left already,' Rantaro thought, lifting an eyebrow.

Then, Kaito leaned in toward (Y/N) and Rantaro's eyes widened. (Y/N) pulled away smiling while Kaito was blushing like crazy.

'So that's how it's going to be, huh?' Rantaro narrowed his eyes at the two and swiftly walked out of the cafe.

(у/и)'ѕ ρσν

"Hold up!" I yelled, running toward my boyfriend. "What's your deal? You've been avoiding me, for like, a week!"

Rantaro crossed his arms and glared at me. "I think you know exactly what's my deal."

"If I did, I wouldn't be asking!"

He huffed and abruptly turned on his heels, walking in the opposite direction. I rolled my eyes and stormed after him. What the hell is wrong with him?!

I grabbed his shoulder, spinning him around to face me. I looked up at him, because there's quite a height difference, and sighed.

"Will...will you just tell me what's wrong already!" I blurted out.

"You and Kaito kissed!" Rantaro shouted. "At the café!"

I raised my eyebrow. That's why he didn't show up...ohhhhhhhh.

"Rantaro, Kaito and I didn't kiss!" I insisted.

"Well, it sure looked like it!"

I huffed, angry at the boy. But it probably looked adorable due to my tiny body.

Rantaro glared at me. "You and Kaito leaned toward each other! Kaito pulled away a blushing mess and you were smiling like a dope!"

Suddenly, I burst out laughing, remembering what really happened. "Rantaro, Kaito just got whipped cream on his face. I wiped it off and smiled because it was funny and Kaito pulled away blushing because he was embarrassed!"

My boyfriend's lips formed a small 'o'. "...Whoops...?"

I sighed, walking away.

"Hey! Do I still get a kiss?"

"What do you think?!"

Sorry this took so long to get out! I had a bit of writer's block (AKA, my lame ass excuse for being lazy).

|UP NEXT!|

True Beauty
Korekiyo Shinguiji x Reader x Gonta Gokuhara

Freeze Your Brain
Kazuichi Souda x Insane!F!Reader

Guess Who? [Pt. 2]
Shuichi Saihara x Mastermind!MPD!F!Reader