Korekiyo Shinguiji + Gonta Gokuhara//True Beauty

True Beauty
Korekiyo Shinguiji x F!Reader x Gonta Gokuhara

Sorry if you wanted this as a male reader! I couldn't find your comment so I just went with female! 😰 Requested by @KillerXDX!

"Miss (Y/N)!" Gonta squealed, running up to you. "Gonta has found something!"

"What did you find, Gonta?" You questioned, a small smile tugging at your lips. You set down your book, your full attention on Gonta.

Gonta's eyes sparkled. "Gonna found this for you, Miss (Y/N)!"

He pulled out a jar and your eyes widened. A small Monarch butterfly was fluttering around inside it.

"Aw," you gushed as Gonta handed you the jar. "It's so beautiful! Thank you, Gonta!"

The bigger male blushed. He twiddled with his thumbs, not looking you in the eyes. "Not as b-beautiful as y-you, Miss (Y/N)."

Now, it was your turn to blush. Your face turned crimson and you smiled bashfully.

"Please, that is not true beauty."

You and Gonta turned your heads to search for the source of the voice. Korekiyo Shinguiji, the Ultimate Anthropologist, walked toward you.

Gonta sweatdropped. "U-Um...Gonta begs your pardon?"

Korekiyo rolled his eyes as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I said, that is not true beauty," he repeated, pointed to the Monarch butterfly in the jar.

He walked toward you, bowing. "Miss (Y/N) is, of course, the definition of true beauty."

You blushed again, looking down af the jar containing the butterfly. The atmosphere in the room was thick; you were practically cringing at the awkwardness of it all.

Before the it could become anymore awkward, you picked up your book and swiftly left the area.

"Miss (Y/N)! Wait! Gonta was going to bond with you!"

"No, Miss (Y/N) was going to bond with me, you imbecile!"

*insert eye twitching*
What the hell was that?

|UP NEXT!|

Guess Who? [Pt. 2]
Shuichi Saihara x Mastermind!MPD!F!Reader

Not You!
Byakuya Togami x Tsundere!Reader