Leon Kuwata//Another Chance

Another Chance
Cheater!Leon Kuwata x F!Reader

"(Y/N)!" The baseball star ran after the crying girl. "(Y/N)! I'm sorry! Just give me a second chance!"

She turned around to look at the boy, tears still streaming down her face. "I-I can't L-Leon...I d-don't know if I-I can trust you again...I'm sorry."

The girl took off running, not daring to look back. She had suspected it for a while. She just never thought he'd be cheating on her with her best friend.

Leon reached his hand out after then let it fall limply to his side. His voice cracked. "I'm sorry..."

* * *

Earlier...

"Leon!" The (H/C) girl screeched, jumping into the boy's arms. He smiled, twirling her around.

"Hey, babe," Leon laughed, setting her down. "What's going on?"

"Are you free today?" (Y/N) asked, her eyes sparkling.

The baseball player's smile fell. "I've got baseball practice today. I can't."

(Y/N)'s smile faltered, seeing through the lie. "Oh...okay."

He smiled, ruffling her hair. "Maybe next time kiddo. I'll see you later!" He walked away, turning around the corner.

The (H/C) frowned and sighed. "Baseball practice? Really? That's the fifth time he used that excuse this week."

"You all right there, kid?" Mondo Owada asked as he walked up to her.

She turned around to look at him. "Oh...hi Mondo."

"It's Leon again, isn't it?" The Ultimate Bike Gang Leader frowned.

(Y/N) sighed, nodding.

"You shouldn't trust him, (Y/N)," Mondo shook his head.

"Y-Yeah, but he's my boyfriend."

Mondo sighed and put his hand on her shoulder. "Look kid, you shouldn't trust him. I know he's your boyfriend and all, but he has a reputation..."

The girl looked down at her shoes. "What are you trying to say, Mondo?"

He paused. "He's been spending a lot of time with Sayaka Maizono."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened. "B-But we're all f-friends! He wouldn't d-do that...right?"

"I don't know, kid," the boy sighed. "But I think you should talk to Leon about it."

"Thanks, Mondo."

"Good luck, kid." He patted her head and walked away.

She frowned, heading for the baseball field. She hoped Mondo was wrong.

On her way, she passed the courtyard. She stopped in her tracks, staring at the two kids in the middle.

"Babe, what took you so long?"

Was that Sayaka, her best friend?

"Sorry, I had to deal with (Y/N)."

(Y/N)'s heart broke. Her boyfriend was with her best friend? She watched from afar, tears collecting in her eyes.

"When are you going to tell her?" Sayaka asked, obviously impatient.

Leon stroked her midnight blue hair. "Soon babe, soon. She's just so fragile."

Fragile? (Y/N) bit her lip.

Sayaka leaned in, pressing her lips to Leon's. That was the last straw.

She stormed up to them. "You don't need to tell me anything. I saw everything."

"(Y/N)?!"

"It's over, Leon," She spat, tears flowing freely down her cheeks. She tried to remain calm but couldn't help the few sobs that escaped. "I hope...you t-two...are very h-happy together."

She ran away, crying.

Mondo and Kiyotaka ran over, glaring at the two.

"Stay away from her," Mondo growled. "Both of you. Next time you even look her way, I will put you in emergency care."

"Come on, Mondo," Kiyotaka said, grabbing the boy's hand. Her glared at Leon. "I hope you're happy."

They walked away, leaving the two alone.

"Don't feel sad, Leon," Sayaka purred, grabbing his chin. "We finally got what we wanted." She pulled him in for a bittersweet kiss.

* * *

After the incident, (Y/N) had turned quiet and depressed. She didn't talk much and truly wasn't herself.

"How are you doing, kid?" Mondo asked as he sat down next to her.

"Okay," (Y/N) mumbled, hanging her head down.

Mondo placed a hand on her back. "It gets better."

Leon then walked in, hanging his head. He avoided eye-contact and took his seat as his desk.

(Y/N) glanced over at the baseball star, sadness reflecting in her eyes. She sighed before looking back down at her desk.

* * *

Leon sat on his couch, watching TV. His eyes dully glanced around the room. He sighed. Things weren't the same without (Y/N).

He had dumped Sayaka after (Y/N) had found out. He knew it was wrong to keep dating her.

A sharp knock was at his door. He walked
over and opened the door. Suddenly, a body was flung into him. He looked down, shocked.

"(Y/N)?"

She looked up at him, her (E/C) eyes watering. "I miss you."

He looked down at her, confused. "You're not mad at me?"

"I never said that!" She laughed. "But, I forgive you."

(Y/N) buried her head in his chest. "God I've missed your touch."

He laughed. "You're so weird, (Y/N)."

"Just kiss me."

I'm am really proud with how that turned out! I low this one. I feel like if my friend read this, she'd start drooling. 0_0

She's a slut for Leon.

Okay, a few more updates for today.....

Like five.

Um, okay, bye!